THE AL MUST GO.. needing money for an SX soon.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 651
I haven't got any bids on my AL eclipse and the buyer backed out.. asking 210.00 shipped <-- or 240.00 with 2.5 cu.ft sealed box shipped.

I need someone to take this now :o I found my other SX but i'm broke.. lol.

Also if anyone wants the bass shakers and the amp to go with them i'll do that for 55.00 dollars.

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 59
Why dont you just use the one SX that you currently have since you are using 2 amps anyway and keep the AL for future use. Then when you got more money saved up you can get the other SX.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 660
because i'll have a huge hole in my fiberglass box where the other sub should go.. wouldn't that affect it a huge amount? It's already going to have 3 cu.ft feet of air from the box itseld plus that big open space.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Is the enclosure seperated into 2 half's or is it a combined airspace enclosure??

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 664
combined, and thus, my problem :P.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Did you kow it was combined when you bought it??? Can you seal up one end???? Could you seperate them any way???

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 667
here :P:

Upload

Sorry for the blurry,word I was using photoshop to see what my carclub logo looked like.

Silver Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 120
alright i might want those bass shakers only because i hear everyone on this board talking bout them-- first your going to have to win me over by telling me what they do lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
nm just post the pictures and that will settle me over on whether i want them- i researched as to their purpose-- what kind of amp do you have for them

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 669
i'm using a bolt amp by lightning audio ( it's the rockford fosgate made amp ) the fast and furious edition thats in the pic with them. It is true wattage for that amp.. 50x2@ 4 ohm which are the shakers rms their max output is 75 watts Although i've read they can take up to 150 daily. These are the ALuminum versions and should be able to take more, you can't get this version now, it was a limited edition.

Pics:

Upload
Upload
Upload

Glad to see a legacy name on these forums ;) I use a 3kwatt amp to power my eclipse at 400w :P

No one will buy my eclipse and it makes me sad :P legacy, if you want the shakers bro I accept paypal,money order,cash,cashier's check :P.

toss me an email at justincelicagt@yahoo.com if you want em.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 673
Come on guys :P 210.00 shipped? I know someone would do this deal earlier.. :P

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 674
The bass shakers i'll sell for 50$.. if you still want them legacy.. the amp i'll sell for 10

together will be 60 and 10 shipping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
give me like a week and ill get at you-- my rents are getting a new credit card and it hasnt come in yet- and im not sure if i can get a money order or where to get one

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 699
i'll also take cash.. ;).. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 75
do you take IOUs? thats that new sh!t everyones taking that these days :-)

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 701
...lol...

I just wanted my sound system ready before college :-( It's not gonna happen lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
haha i sent you an email- about address and stuff- it will be money order cuz i was stupid enough to trust some1 before with cash- and it didnt go over well- sorry nothing against you- just reply to the email and i should be able to put the order in the mail monday

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 702
legacy that's fine, i'll check it in a second and have them ready to ship upon recieving the order ;) actually already had them in a box ready to go just have to address it and get the shipping when I mail it :P.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
lol- now how do you recommend setting them up??
in the back seat of my brothers car there is panel probably 1.5 feet tall underneath the seat
- right by where the back of your legs would be-- would that be a fine spot- or do they need to "not" be exposed
-another option would be to hook them up underneath driver and passanger seat- would that work even with power seats??

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 703
legacy that's fine, i'll check it in a second and have them ready to ship upon recieving the order ;) actually already had them in a box ready to go just have to address it and get the shipping when I mail it :P.

Username: Chrisk

Post Number: 1
Is sending a money order any safer than cash??? Once it is cashed their is no turning back is there??? Or can you actually stop payment or whatever like a check???

Sorry about the stupid questions, but i dont know much about MO as i have only received a few of them off of ebay and have yet to cash most of them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
ya you can cancel money order's- kinda like travelers checks - you can get your money back by saying they were stolen or lost- then they basically call the cops and catch the people who scammed them-- thats why u have to pay like 3-4$ to buy one

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
also they dont bounce like checks- because you have to present the money on spot to buy one

Post Number: 7
I never new that. Would you rather do a money order or a personal check??? I personally preferr my "customers" on ebay to pay with paypal. There may be a few and what not, but it is the easiest and quickest way to go about things.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
well like i said i dont have a credit card at the time so paypal is kinda outta the question

also about the bass shakers what kind of amp wire do you suggest- 4 gauge is already on the subs/amp in there now

there is already a Eclipse Ti in the car and im not really sure on how to wire another amp to the alternator-- the alt can handle the extra watts so no worry there

sounds kinda stupid but on the installation part of things im a moron

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 707
they are safer than cash, but I forget how.. lol

Sorry I haven't had much sleep and my sugar is low, I get woozy :p.

Chris did they delete your posts again??.. omfg.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 708
legacy uner the front seats would be the best affect under the driver and passenger as the bass from the subs fades going out, you know? Also I just used the amp wire that was on my rockford p5002 since it handled it fine, I think it was near the same guage but i've moved that amp out long ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Some of my Utimate Post Ho ones i beleive, but i dont know for sure. They still have that "busy" thread up, so i doubt it. I decided to change my appearing name back though as that was the name that i helped the most people on.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 710
oh, I had wondered. :P.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
no i mean how would i wire the amp for those shakers and also amp the sub in the back?? just run the amp kit to the alt??

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 711
I don't know much about using more than one amp.. chris will be able to answer this for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
chris any help on how to hook up 2 amps? or should i just take my chances and let BB phuk with it??

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 713
Chris said,

"I would recommended running one line of 4 gauge to teh back to the in on a Distribution block then use the 4 gaughe to the subs and 8 gauge on the out of the block should be more then enoguh for the shakers, unless you want a unified look or something."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I got it back again. I am so sick of being banned all of the time. lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
How much does your sub amp's true RMS again??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us