Specific Hz boosting/changing

Bronze Member
Username: Caddycad

Post Number: 22
I posted in another part but got no replies, I've been out of town and figure it will get more reAds here.. i need some help..

33hz is the sickest note on my subs, is there something I can get where I can I can specificly boost 33hz and/or change the bass notes on songs to 33hz? I was looking at an epicenter with a remote, but I didnt see anywhere on it for specific frequencies..

can somebody help? do they make a device like I am talking about?

Gold Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 1090
You dont want the subs to play that note all the time on the subs it would just sound stupid with music. Just by a cd with that note on it and play it when you wanna hear it.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA United State...

Post Number: 633
you can buy an electronic eq

Gold Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 1096
Yes. As far as the epicenter goes, it just fixes notes that were lost in the recording process, it will not magically creat a 33hz tone.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9139
if you want exact control over a specific frequency, slope, and cut/boost then you need a parametric EQ. a 1/3 octave EQ would be the next best thing.
Audiocontrol makes ones that would do the job.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3442
a phoenix gold bass cube may also be an option for you....you can tune it to a specific frequency and boost it....you could use a test tone cd along with it to do so

Bronze Member
Username: Caddycad

Post Number: 25
thanks for all the help, i think the pheonix gold bass cube is more of what im looking for!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3444
No problem Jeff glad to be a help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us