Check it

Bronze Member
Username: Subaruwrx163

Valley stream, Valley sttream Us

Post Number: 12
hey guys tell me what you think. im running an alpin s 10' sub with a plexi box and a kenwood kac-8402 amp bridged. i am also uising a pioneer deh8500 cd player tell me what u think of this set up and of each of the components.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 758
i dont like kenwood amps but other than that your setup sounds nice..by far not the loudest but you have a good HU and sub

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 727
I would also scrap the plexi box, other than that it'll do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
wahts wrong wit a plexi box

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 392
what type of enclosure is it, how thick is the plexiglas and how is it held together?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
its is a qlogic type box wood carpated and the plexi is not to thick. it is also doubble ported at the top. Do you think that people will be able to hear my subb when they are outsidie of my car not just on the inside

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 394
"im running an alpin s 10' sub with a plexi box and a kenwood kac-8402 amp bridged"

since you're running it, you tell me. Anyway, since you're evidently not running it yet, a single low power handling 10 isn't used for SPL. It won't be that loud. Also, i wouldn't recommend that box if you havn't bought it yet. Prefab bandpass boxes are notoriously terrible.

Username: Pelon777

Post Number: 8
You should get a box to the sub's specs. Usually univeral boxes are either too small or not ment for that sub. Trust me a good box can make ur system sound alot better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us