Amp help

Bronze Member
Username: Dsgbthuglife

Post Number: 31
i got a 2chan. amp it can be wired 4ohm 2ohm or 1ohm,i got 2 4ohm subs,so i wana go 2ohm how do i wire it?or can i get it to 1ohm and just have some resistance?what would work best?i want max bass..it's a class-d mono amp..thank you..

Bronze Member
Username: Brynm

Prince Albert, SK Canada

Post Number: 65
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/wiringwizard.asp?WoofQty=2+woofers&WoofImp =Single+Voice+Coil+-+4+ohms&image.x=8&image.y=12 has some diagrams.

what model is your amp? you have conflicting info, one spot says 2 channel (stereo) and another mono. If it is a mono amp it may just have two sets of outputs to simplify wiring

Bronze Member
Username: Dsgbthuglife

Post Number: 32
its a bostwick da1200hc class-d mono amp.. i have 2-12" sub's,single 4ohm each..i have them perellel wired to a 2ohm load,i need to know the best way to wire them to my amp?i want max bass.. so how do i get the amp to its lowest ohm?thank you..

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 494
If you have your subs wired to 2 ohms, that's as low as your going to go.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 695
one quick question..how do you have a 2-channel class-d mono amp thats impossible lol...it was probably a typo but yea wiring it down to 2ohms is low and as powerful as its going to get with that amp/sub setup
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us