What are these led's on the amp?

Username: Ian999

N/a, N/a NorthAmerica

Post Number: 5
I have led for power, music, and protection.
I have front and rear RCA's coming from the front of the EQ. I have the damn music light flashes on an off constantly. Is that normal? the protection and the music led is solid green.

Ian

N/a, N/a NorthAmerica

Post Number: 6
The amp is Alpine V12 MRV F407.
I do have bad bad sound when I intially turn the car on but it gets good after, wonder why it can start out like that when I turn the car...
Too much setting on the damn amp.

Also what is direct mode on the amp for?
Also how would you set up the right voltage for the EQ clarion S750, I hate tweaking, I want more time but can't get IT.

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 60
when you first turn your car on there is more draw from your alternator and less rps to put out power to your amp.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8976
did you rtfm?

N/a, N/a NorthAmerica

Post Number: 7
What question are you trying to answer Ricky Lussier,

GlassWolf what do you mean by RTFM?

There is also a direct battery beside the battery on the amp? Is that another place to place another power wire to it? Can I connect 2 power wire to it?.
Tell me if 2 ground points are good or 1 ground point for both amp?
When I drive is when I loose music.. Even with the cap, but little improvement.

I am going to change the damn cheap sony deck with my old JVC MP3 I have which is much fater reading and reads any CD and sound was good.
Sony sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8995
RTFM = read the f'ing manual :-)

the manual should explain the LEDs and how to wire the amplifier.. you can get manuals from Alpine's website in PDF format if you lost the original one.

Username: Duce

Post Number: 6
Some people have no use for good documentation these days, which is a shame.

N/a, N/a NorthAmerica

Post Number: 8
Thats exactly what I did after figuring out that the RF 1999 model had a manual so must the other name brand old schools...

I am glad I made the mistake of not reading the manual and asked a lot of questions here.

I got a system thats pumpin sweetly, with right tuning with the alpine crossovernetwork components, the amp eq and the head eq.

Learned alot from making mistake and from all you around the world. The manual which made sense after talking to most here and there.

Thank you all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us