Subwoofer Clarity

Username: _beer_boy_

Post Number: 2
Hi guys/girls, and any other type of people that read this sh(%, anyways I have a question for "real" pro's when it comes to clarity and sound reproduction at moderate to high levels, I'd have to say anywhere from 500watts to 750watts rms, oh yeah, and for "rock or hard rock" which subwoofers would you select, and why? To give you some info about me, I have mbquartz components... they are qd 6's or something like that, and I have a set of memphis components running off a jl 300/4 amp.. and a 12 in w-7 running off a jl 1000/1 amp, everything in the car is dyno matted even the floor boards. I had to have a extra battery installed in the trunk right where the spare tire was LOL!! I've since then bought a new car and am in the mood to compete in competitions for clarity. I want to know what the best sounding subs are. Not the loudest.

I have all of that sound in a toyota celica, and quite frankly i cant listen to it unless its only at 50% cuz it gets way to loud, but its sooo clean sounding.. I heard negative things about the w-7's from this forum, so I'd like to know what would sound better, so I can start design for my new car 05 mustang gt.....

Thanks

grease dog
Unregistered guest
alot of people think highly of the id max for SQ

Post Number: 4
id max... i never heard of that, where might i find some for sale...

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 845
www.woofersetc.com
check out JL, eclipse, Image dynamics, visonik and alphasonik for SQ purposes

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2716
www.woofersetc.com
thats just one website I know that has them...
ID stands for Image Dynamics.
They're actually winning a lot in Iascca compititions.

Post Number: 7
Thank you guys, I checked out the website, damn there is hella products there. LOL i never saw that page before...

Silver Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 129
Image Dynamics IDMax... best SQ subs I've heard of.

www.imagedynamicsusa.com is their website, but I don't think they sell them through there, but they should tell you where to go.

WoofersEtc prolly has them

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3776
I have to agree with letto the ID max in the proper enclosure,and instalation has the best clarity I have heard out of any car audio sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us