I DESIGN BOXES FOR FREE

Username: Xxxracing

Nanaimo, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 4
If you want a hand drawn one of a kind subbox design or just a regular box add me on aim xxxSubs if you want a totaly custom box just add me ask me send me a picture of your trunk and give me a day or two and the best part its all free i love to draw them so i dont charge anything and its totaly up to you if you want to use it or not.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 222
ok heres a question do u actually know what yur doing...or are u just drawing designs so they look cool...i don't need a box...jw....

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 229
They are most likely cosmetic boxes if he doesnt want the specs for the sub and what your looking for.

Username: Xxxsubs

Post Number: 1
ok i have done this a few times for buddies. what i do is i cosmeticly draw them then you deside your own dimentions on what you want i do like anywhere between 2-4 drawings per person till they deside what they like the most. and 95% of the time the people that are confused not knowing what kinda box they wanna build have liked my designs. i do know how to do dimentions but i choose not to but them in for your own preferances. so thats why there free an stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 136
JS, I got a 97 GMC Jimmy and i would like a custom box but haven't decided how it should look. I kinda want the box to be angled up. I also want it to be fairly small because i would like room to put things. I'll try to get a pic of the back soon but if you got any ideas let me know

Anonymous

hmm so Jordan Solyon is supposed to be JS right? and JC is from the exact same place as Jordan Solyon.. is it a coincidence or are you building a box yourself

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 231
lol...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us