Ok every1 looking for...

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 19
Ok i am looking for a cheap system 2 12"s(15's if think it is worth it and cost friendly) and and amp or 2 amps depending... I drive a 95 saab 900se(hatchback)I want it to sound good, hit hard enough to feel and be reliable. My goal is about 400$ less if possible doesnt need to be amazing or w/e i just want something good... I dont like kicker subs. Any help is apreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 93
too bad u dont like kicker, that would have been easier.. uhmm $400 is all u got to work with

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 94
But hey i found something for ya that will sound great, and it will give ya some great bass go bid on this setup http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-10-JL-WO-Subs-e1200-amp-Subwoofer-Amplifier-com bo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38647QQitemZ7990296996QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 951
Would you also be willing to go with just one sub? And have you taken the enclosure cost into mind?

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 22
i want 2 subs and yes i have, i have one set up already planned out using MTX's dual 12's and a box and a kicker amp for less than 400$ just looking for more ideas and setups

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 299
get 2 memphis pr's and a 2 channel amp that puts 250 watts to each channel... that will be awesome... i no a guy with some and it is awesome... its about a 60/40 spl/sq mix so its pretty good imo

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2713
If you want loud, go with 2 RF HX2's, but you'll need a big amp... the only one you could go with would be the Hifonics BX1500D. You should be right around $400 and really pound.
If not that setup, you could go with 2 Alpine type R's, or not really recomended, but 2 JLw0's...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us