AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good stuff.

grease dog
Unregistered guest
I'm so pissed off!!! i finally sold my old subs and amps, and i'm getting a high residual income now, i wanted to get a brahma mark3 12" and use a jl 1000/1 to power it. BUT I CANT FIND ANYDEALER THATS GOT THE BRAHMAS!!! just one, thats all i want.

however the good news is that i'ma use my company's resale number to buy all my equipment at less than wholesale! :-) i'm kinda happy bout that. i found out that some dealers pay for the W7 for as low as $350.00 for the 13" good stuff i'd say...

but anyways, do any of you guys know where to get a brahma??? i live in the west so maybe by eastern brethren can help me out

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2693
Actually, I don't think there selling yet. I believe the new Brhamas will be out in September... but I could be totally rong.:-)

grease dog
Unregistered guest
yeah i talked to the guy this morning but all he was able to do for me was give me no valuable information, and just kept saying how good adire is over and over and over and over again.

anyone have a mark II they wanna sell??? or know of any dealer thats got the mark II?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4641
i have an older brahma that was hunters once im selilng for 150 plus shipping, it is still under warrenty and needs a surround repair and wniether of us got around to sending it in

grease dog
Unregistered guest
i dont mind paying a few extra bucks to have it ready to play, might as well get a brand new one. i hate adire. but then again...i love them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us