Alphasonik

Username: Tnilli

Post Number: 4
Ok so i finally decided on a brand for a system. I am getting either 2 10s or 2 12s. a 1 ohm - 2000 sub to power those in a custom box. Plus, a 4 channel amp to power 4 6x9 door speakers all from Alphasonik.

I was looking around and saw that alphasonik was a really good product...if you have any opinions i would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 514
alphasonic sucks IMO

Bronze Member
Username: Hardball

Elgin, Sc USA

Post Number: 16
dido

Post Number: 5
Oh crap. Well thats what a dealier told me is really good. Hmm...i guess imma have to go with something else. I really dont know a whole lot about whats out there...and i know i cant afford anything high class like JL Audio. If you guys have any other suggestions that would be around alphasonic's price range i'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 830
i love alphasonik lol...they have a very clean sound

Post Number: 6
So maybe alphasonik is ok? I was just wondering what ya'll liked/disliked about them. I plan to go hear a set of 10's in a ported box tomorrow (which is prolly waht im gonna get) but i dont exactly have the most trained ear. Just wondering what yall liked and didnt like.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 518
how much do you have to spend?...what do you want?sub/amp/box/wires???

Post Number: 8
Well i already got a 40 gauge amp kit and i have a friend building the box so thats set...i'd like to get 2 10's with a big enough amp for about 600 cause i'd like some money left for speakers as well.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 520
for $600 you can do much better....give me a few and ill work out a tight set up for that price.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 521
subs-
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-One-Pair-2-Kicker-S10L7-10-Subwoofer-Dual-2ohm_W0QQitemZ 5792921424QQcategoryZ39772QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

amp-
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kicker-KX-1200-1-Mono-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ5793639166QQcategor yZ79829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if this auction go's higher you should definitely be able to find a kx 1200.1 with $270. check out something like that....they get extremely loud for the price.

Post Number: 9
The thing is though...i dont really need loud...i more want the punch like for rock music. I want more SQ than anything. If these will still do that...i will really consider it. Thanks a ton!

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 522
nah...no SQ in those lol....cancel that order..lol look into soundsplinter, RE and RE se, eclipse, diamond....those should fit your budget if your looking for 10's...they will sound great too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
awsome...thanks a lot!

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 523
no problem...let me know what you end up with
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts