Better than shocker 3's??

sohcking03
Unregistered guest
Well a while ago i was gonna buy a pair of shocker 3's from someone at stratusphere.us. He sold them though to someone else because i wasnt allowed to buy them(parents). now my parents are letting me get my system. but of course i cant get the shockers (they were a great price too). I will be getting two Orion 2500D amps, a Kinetik 2400HC monster battery, and a 200 amp alternator. I am looking to buy a pair of fairly underground and lesser known subs. But obviously i want them to bump. I was told my old system would hit somewhere between 149-152 dB and i wanna be able to hit higher than that with my new system. Ive heard that DD subs and Juggernauts are good. I have also heard good stuff about RE MT's (especially for the money). I would like you fine people of ecoustics to help me compile a list of high hitting subs for a reasonable price. I dont want people to tell me how great these $1800 subs are or how great those $2100 subs are... because they are way too pricey for me. Im looking for something in the $500-$1000(a pair). thanks for your help

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 351
well i don't know where you can find them, but shocker sigs would be perfect for you. my friend got his of ebay for $400 i think, and your amps will power them nicely. but if you can't find them the mt would be a great spl sub, and a DD would do nicly to, but i wouldn't want to spend $1400 just for one sub.

sohcking03
Unregistered guest
yeah ive heard of the sigs too... but are they better than shocker 3's? im trying to hit in 152-155 range for now... then maybe next year ill build a wall. ive heard a lot of good things about juggernauts, and i was wondering if those are better than the sigs... or are they too pricey?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 352
well i don't really know that much about shocker subs except for their sigs, and extremes, but my my friend has 2 10inch sigs in a ss box and is hittin 156 in a mustang, so these subs are really loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us