DD question

Bronze Member
Username: Cstmsami

Crystal lake , Il United states

Post Number: 11
im wondering in everyones opinion what would be the best amp to push a 9917B under like 600 bucks any info would be greatfull thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
im also wondering for people with experience on this sub whats the best box size and ports for the best spl

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 759
you do know how much that sub cost right???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
yup

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
yes

Username: Audiobahnman

Cleveland, Tennessee

Post Number: 4
For $600 I don't see anything pushing it to its full potential. People run upwards of 20,000watts+ on these subs. Is this for daily or competition?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 161
whats up heath:-)

As far as that woofer corey, 2,000rms is about all that sub will handle for street beating. As heath said, if your planning on competing you can run upwards of 15k wrms to it. But at that level you would only be able to play it for a few seconds at a time lol.
SPL makes a great amp at an affordable price. It will do 2300rms at 1 ohm. you can find them around the net for about 300 bucks. I sell them in the store for 400 with a full warranty. Last season I used 2 of them with 4 DD3512's to get points at local shows. I averaged about 156 db. That was strapped at only 2 ohms. Oh ya, theres another plus, they're strappable. Heres an inside, these boys will start getting loud around .5 ohms. So really I wasnt even using thier full potential in that system.
Z1X-3000D, check'em out....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thanks for the info and its just for a good soundin daily driver
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us