Look at my new ride :-). 63' Biscayne.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 437
This is the Actual Car.
Upload
This is another view of it from a different person's same car.
Upload

It's a 1963 Biscayne ( forcecharger) with ( I was told ) 566 horsepower and a modified bdy so it'll look more like a muscle.. " muscle " car..

Dad gave it to me today and we are starting on the body tomorrow. That pic is before I've put new rims etc on it or painted it.. so sorry if it looks crappy there.

Anyone wanna help me with a sound system for it? Do they keep in sound good, anyone have any experience with them?

All leather interior, even the doors. Red/white candystripe. big pimpin'.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 440
i'm thinking i'm going to put my 15" eclipse AL in it in a huge ported box, look at my trunk space :-D.

Username: Modder05

Brooklyn, Oh

Post Number: 10
Justin.........justin, justin, justin..........if the car looks as clean as it does in the picture then you would be out of your mind to cut into a single thing in that car, make sure anything that you do is not going to affect the stock appearance of the car, I was called to do a custom install on a 79 Camaro that was Completely restored from top to bottom, and ther main thing that went into it was planning. So before you jump the gun and go all out, think about eveery stock affecting option you plan to put into your car.....as for holding in sound here is a quick question that will give you your answer...what has more flex to it, plastic or steel!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 158
the pic on top is a 64 2drhtp and the bottom pic is a 63 2dr post, what gives?
You makin stuff up?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 442
the one on top is my actual one.. the other I clearly said was found on here.

This is another view of it from a different person's same car.

Since it looked exactly the same to me, i figured it was it too.

Also making stuff up? The top is a 63' I know.. I own it. I'll take pics of it later this week when i get another camera and show i'm not " making " stuff up. Maybe you just can't read zac, sorry.. you've been misinformed.

And george... wtf are you talking about?

installing a system doesn't involve any .. " cutting " into the stockness of my car, i can always take it right back out...

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 160
ok, then you are a liar. Get off this forum if your going lie or at least know what your talking about before you post.

you said...
"the one on top is my actual one.."

well, The car on top is a 64.

you said...
"Also making stuff up? The top is a 63' I know.. I own it."

well, YOU dont own it, that is a 64, not a 63.

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 139
zac look at the first post and quit trying to say whether he owns the car or not. you dont know whether he owns it or not. maybe he just doesnt know much about the car. and if he doesnt you shouldnt give him a hard time i mean come on obviously you cant even read. it says the one on top is his actual car and the one on bottom is the another view from a different car that looks the same.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 164
Jacob, I can read. You havent read his statements clearly, I have. HE SAYS HIS CAR IS A 63 BISCANE PICTURED ON THE TOP. That car is a 64, not a 63.
Also, I did say that "IF" he is going to be stating his ownership of this car then he needs to know what he's saying before he posts.

Silver Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 106
Zac is right in saying the top is a '64 and the bottom a '63 however... but come on your guys... don't argue and fight with all the harsh words. This is a friendly forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Modder05

Brooklyn, Oh

Post Number: 17
Is it just me or does every1 jump the gun before or after they try to interpret the message that was stated in the post.........so I'll break down for you justin, you asked the question of whether or not any1 had any experience with them or not, I stated that I had, I just wanted to point out that an old historic car takes a little more planning then todays cars. Theres not much room for error, you cant go to your local dealer and go pick up a new door panel. whether or not you cut into any panels or make pods, whether you add a sub to the stock stereo or leave as is, im just giving you some advice on preparation. if you didnt want any advice then you shouldn't have asked.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 166
lol George. I'm guessing it doesnt much matter anyways considering he doesnt even know what year the car is.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 443
lol zac omg you're right! it doesn't matter and neither do you :-D served.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 510
atleast post how you know it is a '64.....cause i sure as hell cant tell the difference lol

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 140
your right george, but noone would of argued if zac would of read the post right in the first place. he started out mothin about the 2 cars bein different even though justin said they were.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 168
ok?, how did i get served, your the one who stands corrected lol.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 444
thx for agreeing jacob.. zac just wants to sound smart.. he also needs to read about my modified body on my car.. which he apparently didn't.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 169
jacob, ya dork. READ this thread over from beginning to end. You will see that I wasnt mouthing off, but simply pointing out he says his "pictured on top" car is a 63 biscayne, when in fact his "pictured on top" is that of a 1964 Biscayne.
I should know, I own 2 1963 Impalas, 4 1962 Impalas, 1 1964 Impala, a 1968 Impala, a 1965 Impala, and a 1969 Impala.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 445
and I own a 1963 biscayne :D. Good day sir.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 171
Justin, is your car the one pictured on top, the one with the fingers in it?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 446
yea.. the 63.. WITH the modified body.. is that what you keep getting 64 from? because I can see why it would look like one, but I can assure you it's a 63.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 172
and what is modified?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 447
the front bumper areas, it's being built for a muscle car look to go along with the engine being put in soon.

You can see on the side where I has a metal mount as it shines in the picture to hold it for the show since we weren't finished with it.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 173
you see justin, I've been building X-member cars for over 10 years. I own 7 as of right now, but have owned over 20. I have a body shop, and modification is our specialty.
The reason I know your lieing (or just been misinformed, dont want to call you a liar if this is the info you were given) is because #1 the body lines are completely different from 64 to 63.
The first thing you should notice is the grills in front and back. Look at them from the side view.
Now, lets start out with a 1962.
The body line will begin at the top of the front grill going down at an angle along the car until it meet up with the bottom of the rear tail lights.
Ok, now a 1963 will not have an angled body line, however it will be parallel with the bottom rocker panel and roof. This is true for the 1964 as well, however here is where they differ greatly.
And by looking at the 2 from a side view it is most apparent. The 64 has somewhat of a "flat" grill and back taillight section, where as the 63 comes to a sharp point in the front and the rear. The 63's bodyline runs from front to back starting at the tip of the grill(middle). The 64 has 2 bodylines that run parallel to eachother running front to back.
The picture on the top of this page is not a modified 1963 biscayne, it is an original 1964.
I'm not trying to diss you justin but i must point out mis-information when i see it.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 448
and i'd have to say you're wrong man, sorry.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 512
hmmmmm......looks like the same car to me but zac sure sounds like he knows what he is talking about...but the again who the f*ck is going to lie about their car and use a 1963 biscayne????who knows...nice looking cars either way.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 174
Come on man, its ok to say you were mistaken, no one is going to rag on you. Every experienced person in here can see that the car is Not a modified 63 to look like a 64. It is an insult to our intelligence to say so.
Justin justin justin, (shakes my head and sighs)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 175
Upload
Upload

Now, to an untrained eye they seem alike. But actually they are completely different. Examine the rear quarter panels of the two cars and compare. Now, compare the length of the front bumpers and thier relation to the wheelwells along with the bodylines.

Truth is Justin, you may have tricked a few people in this forum but I know for a fact your makin things up. STOP IT. Admit you were mistaken and I promise there will be no hard feelings. Just look at this as a learning experience, now you know a little more about these X-member cars. In fact if you like I can tell you some more about them. The "X-member" frame was introduced in 1958 and ran until 1964.
The 63 and 64 share the exact same roof, just different body and interior.
In 61 there was what is referred to as the bubbletop. Although most people only know about the 61's, few realize that there were 1500 62 bubbletop cars too. A few of these roofs were left over in 62. So instead of scrapping them they decided to use the last 1500 tops on what today is considered a truely rare car, The 62 bubbletop.:-)

Username: Proks

Post Number: 3
k guys non of u can beat my 90 olds im sorry ahahhaa

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 176
are you sure its not a 91?
lol

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 939
lol, who cares. Lets just say he has a Biscayne.
No use in getting worked up over it. I can understand maybe if this was a classic car forum.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 449
yea not that this hasen't done wonders for my posts and all but I still own a 63 and we'll leave it at that.. since I was going to regardless of what anyone would.. Try.. to say.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 117
I agree, no need to get bent outta shape... but the fact is he should know that the car he has, or is getting is in fact a 64, not a 63... so if his dad, or someone told him it was a 63, they were mistaken... no harm no foul, it's not a hard thing to do.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 450
ah.. but mine's a 63' 117 post boy ;).

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 56
Lol I think this punk is making everything up. He has clearly been owned on more than one occasion in this thread. Justin you deffintatley do not own a 63 and I question the fact that own a biscayne at all since you cannot realize the difference between 2 cars. They may be afraid to call you it but im not, LIAR.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 121
My posting on car audio forums has nothing to do with my knowledge about cars.

If you want to be ignorant and ignore all facts that an experienced person is giving you than go ahead and do so... but don't be surprised when you go to a car show with your car labeled as a 63, and an avid car enthusiast tells you that it is actually a 64. Because as anyone can plainly see... it is.

Bronze Member
Username: Big_lou

Post Number: 57
so you are far superior to him because you have a few more hundred posts? Your a tool man.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 451
omg L names .. are whining like L<-osers.. guys regardless this is immature and you need to grow up and act your Old people ages, I swear this forum has filled with too many older people who try to act like little kids , and it's a 63. K thx.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 122
Haha, ok man... believe your daddy, that's cool.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 452
KEKEKE.. k.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 124
So... by the way... I just have one last question. Why is the picture of the "car you have" actually a picture of a picture? I mean... if this "63" biscane(haha) is actually yours couldn't you just... take a picture of it? Not a picture, of a picture of it?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 453
since I have no camera capable of doing that, how would I go about it?.. considering my webcam extends 3 feet, enlighten me. Nevermind don't. This convo is over and the 63 remains that way.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 531
**NEWSFLASH**

Justin's a D*ldo.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 454
Agreed. You naughty animal you... rarr.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 364
LMFAO this thread is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 455
yea I quit being serious a long time ago in it... how's ohio , I need to go to cinci again.. I miss skyline chili soooo bad.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 366
ohio sucks its so f#ckin humid it feels like 100 when its only 80 outside.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 456
:S essh.. lol.

Ky isn't much better :-(. Seems like everywhere is bad.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 368
ya i know i went to florida for spring break and even then it was humid as he11 down there, but the one thing i did like about kentucky is that the lower half there gas was a lot cheaper than any where else.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 177
One of my primary distributors is out of Hicksville,OH Dustin. TWH, i'm sure you know who they are.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 531
And Justin, stop with the Post number thing, it means nothing, look at mine here. <--

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 178
and here <--

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 370
ya zac since ur on do you know any place that i can find some shocker sigs. and TWH i've might of heared of them but my memory really sucks, damn chronic.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 179
TheWholesaleHouse
My buddy Justin Whitty has a few shockers, i'll talk to him at the next show for you.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 372
cool, and ya i've heared of the wholesale house but never really paid any attention to it. and what do they sell like amps, subs, hu,

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 180
They're like the walmart of car audio distribution. Very huge distributor. Unfortunatly you must be an authorized legit retail business to buy buy from them. And on top of that there is minimun sales requirememnts for certain brands.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 374
ya i'll have to check into more, do they carry good brands like re, dd, jl, etc. or normal brands like kicker, mtx, jbl, ect.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 182
Justin, check this car out. I havent finished it yet. Look closely at it and tell me what you notice about it.
Upload

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 375
well im not to smart but it looks like a low rider, and what is that an impala?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 184
If ya look real close you can see it has 4 doors lol. It's not a factory convert, I cut the roof off it.
And yes, its a 62 Impala 4 door hardtop with hyraulics. The body is pretty straight, I really need to paint the dawgawn thing one of these days. I just thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 378
OMG i just checked out the wholesale house website www.twhouse.com and they carrie some pretty crappy brands i think the best one i saw was hifonics and the rest were just junk.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 185
Impalas are the same as a Biscane, and Belair. Only a few cosmetic differences.
Sort of like a Z24 (Impala) and a Cavalier(Biz)

A sure fire way to spot the difference is the impalas will have 3 tail lights on each side where as the belairs and biz will only have 2 per side.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 379
well i don't know that much about care designs, but start talking about 4-wheelers,3-wheelers, and dirtbikes and i can out smart any1.

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
Pioneer
Fusion
Cliff Designs
American Bass
Mosnster Cable
PAC
these are just a few of thier lines, and those are not cheap:-) brands.
(but lol alot of the others sure as he!! are)

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 460
zac would you grow up? could you? you act younger then my unborn brother.. give me a break. Cry.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 380
well fusion and pioneer are the only ones i've ever heared of, ohh and monster cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
Grow up? I was showing you what I thought was something interesting. Not really sure how that correlates with me needing to grow up?

Silver Member

Post Number: 535
Justin, I just thought you might get a kick out it seeing as how I "modified" it. I thought you were into these cars as am I.
But you know what man?, I'm beginning to not like your little punk azz. I've tried to make polite conversation with you and you still can't seem do it back.
Who the heck are you anyways and what have you done with your life? I've never heard your name before. You strike me as a nobody.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 382
omg both you need to shut up and leave the other one alone, i mean u 2 are never gonna meet, so y do u care what he drives or y do u say he needs to grow up when he was just showing people his car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
Dustin, dude, dont tell me I need to shut up, please.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 383
well dude you need to stop fighting over the internet i mean come on who gives a sh!t what he drives, and what year it is, i mean this is a subwoofer forum i don't think any1 really cares what car he drives or what car any1 drives, for that matter.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 532
zac....you know anything about air ride installation?...or better yet the new air shocks or struts that act like air bags?? do em a favor and email me at rtc0420@yahoo.com.

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
no prob. I'm a dealer for AirRide Technologies. Check out thier site at www.ridetech.com

And Dustin, who's provoking who, I'm trying to give your boy some slack by changing the subject and he comes in mouthing off. Here is a link to American Bass. www.americanbassusa.com

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 534
i need to figure out which parts i will need for my car...will you be on for a while longer tonight?...if so wait on for a few so we can hijack this thread and talk for a minute....thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
lol, actually i'm about to go to bed but you can call me if you want, i can answer you more quickly. 608-365-3500
If you cant call me then your welcome to call tomarrow or even e-mail me at zacdavis@sbcglobal.net

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 536
alright cool......well talk through email first....its cheaper...but ill probably have to explain what im talking about so ill end up giving you a call....ill shoot you an email now and give you the details....thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 563
omg its an internet war

Anonymous

well i dont believe thats justins car but what ever makes him happy. zac youve been here for a long time ive also been here along time back in o3' when there was no post count i remember seing your name youve been here even longer than glasswolf you should know better thatn to get in to stupid arguments with these people , just forget about it.. God it was better back then wasnt it. There were no newbs trying to help out thinking they know stuff. heck even the threads stood unanswered for some days somethimes.Then glasswolf came like around november december 03' and took over the threads lol. (tear) good days.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 462
lol

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 126
Glasswolf is extremely knowledgable and has tons of person exp. I'm glad he's around to help people like myself.

Anonymous

I agree with -Anon- Thats not his ride. It's probably still his dads, who he's never met before.AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....AHAHAHAHAHA
YOU are the one who needs to grow up pal, You were probably lying about your girlfriend as well.
I bet your male neighbor, who's got a crush on you, bought you that sub earlier. AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 463
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us