VOLFENHAG?

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 13
Ok I have never heard of these and have seen little of them online... are they any good? They are german i guess... The look pretty good from the specs i have found, but specs can fool ya, so lets hear about them.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 809
there preatty good IMO

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 216
volfenhag...i would put them better than pyle and boss and that stuff...but deffinatly not better than like kicker...or mtx...or jbl...or other middle class equipment...so lower middle is where i would rate them...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
yea? hmm i had never heard of them, how is thier quality for thier amps? and how do they sound?

gibs
Unregistered guest
they are hotttt got a pair of zx48 10s hooked up on my rockford 1500bd and they shake tha place up better than my other subs .ive tried rockford hx2 ,pioneer 2000 spl they play loud but pioneers are not up for the beating.All i can say they may not be tha bet around but for wht i payed for them they sure rock much better than some over priced subs out there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
GlassWolf what is your take?

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 372
volfenhag isn't good IMO, yes, they are better then pyle/lanzar/legacy/cuspid/boss/ all those sucker brands, but still not in the middle class of the audioequipment, IMO hifonics would be a better amp the volfenhag for you

but try to go more for jbl and brands equal to that

Bronze Member
Username: Bassss

Post Number: 20
they sound go0d in a ported box

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 952
Really not that bad for the price.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3378
Volfenhag is crap, same level as maybe sony and lightening audio.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 953
Well for someone looking to spend no more then 40 bucks they really can't go wrong.

But yeah it would be crap compared say a 700 dollar tumult. You see what im saying, Its all perspective and situational.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3382
I know, I know, I know.

Hey, it may be great if you have an amp and 40 bucks in your pocket, but that's about it. If you can afford anything better, then buy it over volfenhag. If you've never heard a quality system before, or your standards aren't very high, then it may sound great. If your used to high quality subs, and have heard lots of great systems, then those 40 dollar subs are gonna make you laugh.

If you really wanna know how they sound, then buy them for yourself and try them out. You can't make decisions soley on what other people say. It's your choice.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1302
Nice post, Joe. I wish more people were to understand that. It could be applied to other brands of audio equipment as well.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 354
my friend has 2 of their 15's and imo they suck, because my kicker comps get louder and sound better, and kicker comps aren't that good but they are a lot better than volfenhag, and they only cost like $49 per sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Bassss

Post Number: 21
the 15s suck but 4 the money 4 the 12s the sound go0d but like better brand subs give a lil more power outa them at the same amount watts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us