Help

Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 2
Ok here is the deal i am trying to set up my car(95 saab 900se hatchback) i have an eclipse deck it is an older one but it is nice. I want to put in Audiobahn ABP12T Dual 12" Subs(800rms)(1600max) and i am gonna get a Audiobahn Digital CTCAP1.0D 1 Farad Capacitor because i know it will help, but i want a cheap good amp and i have no idea, i was looking at a 1600W MOSFET 2 Ch Amp w/Remote SoundStorm F2800 but someone told me it is crap, i dont want to blow windows out but i want a nice sounding hitting system i was also considering a 2000W Cyclone CA2098 2 Ch Bridgeable MOSFET Car Amp so if anyone could reccomend a cheap good amp or let me know if either of these would be ok it would be much apreciated... i dont know much about car amps.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 554
lol i love when people say i want a "GOOD" amp thats cheap.. it doesnt happen .. if u want a good amp ur gonna have to dish out a few extra bucks.. what is your budget??... also keep in mind when looking at amps to find the RMS power numbers NOT the MAX power numbers <- as these are misleading and really mean nothing..

Post Number: 4
i was told by someone else on here that the setup i want wont be very good cause i wont get much of a hit from audiobahn... as for price range... 100 to 200 for the amp i want to spend about 400 max

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 88
Hey guy i have owned 2 soundstorm amps, the force series ones are pretty decent if you put a fan on them, they put out way more then you would expect, or you could get a audiobahn a8002t

Post Number: 6
Shawn, so that amp is alright? so every1 is dissing on audiobahn well i am very open to changes on my setup, any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 288
You have to look at everything from a certain perspective. Most people (well, a lot) on this forum are very well off and/or gear their money towards car audio. They know nothing else but JL, Eclipse etc. Ricky, you were probably like me when you first started out. I had about that much to spend too.

Get these, 2 12" CVR12's with a box http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-COMP-VR-DCVR12-ENCLOSURE-DUAL-12-SUB-BOX-NEW_W0QQitem Z5794354077QQcategoryZ39777QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUDIOBAHN-A8000T-CHROME-MONO-INTAKE-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQit emZ5792136219QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and that for the amp. That is right around $400. That system will be a pretty loud, pretty good quality system for a decent price. Hope that helped. As for the capacitor, don't get one, all it does is drain your bank account.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
eh thats more than i am able to spends chris, plus i dont really care for kicker i guess after hearing some of thier subs... i dunno still looking
still thinking...
still breathing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us