Anyone heard of Digital Audio?

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 281
I have an Alpine MRP-350 amplifier right now with 2 Sony Xplods. I am going to be getting 2 RE12's soon probably. I talked with a guy at an audio shop and he said that my amp would only do 100 watts per sub (they are 175wrms subs) @ 4 ohms (which is what it would run at). He reccommended I replace the Alpine amplifier with a Digital Audio 400wrmsX 1 @ 4 ohms or 200wrms X2 @ 4 ohms. It is an A/B amplifier. Anyone ever heard of/dealt with them?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 416
.. just use the xplod 75 won't matter that much for a daily driver.. and REs will pump at even less than 100..

I had 80 going to my 8s and they got louder than my 2 10" audobahns.. with 140 watts..

.. just an example... RE will perform no sweat..

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 778
man i love digital audio

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 164
OH MY GOD!!! Finally! Somebody else with the same question as me!!!!!!!

Dude, you're not gonna find any help on this forum (besides me) about the Digital Audio line of products. I know... I've tried. I actually own a Digital Audio DAD9004 - it's a class D mono that runs 900 watts @ 1 ohm. I guess I've owned it for about 3-6 months now. Hard to remember exactly, but anyways... I like it so far. I mean, when other people see it - they tell me it looks impressive. The dude at the car audio place told me, "Sh!t, how much did you pay for it? Well, it looks nice. Probably got yourself a good amp there."
This guy I met on the street had 2 ported 15's and 2 amps - I had one sealed 10" sub (back before I blew my sub) and my sh!t sounded better. His response when I opened the trunk was, "That's phuk'n heavy duty, man!"

But don't let all this sway you... I've been having alot of trouble with any sub I choose. So, it could very well be my amp. ??? Please let me know what you find out about it as well. Okay? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hope I helped

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 165
compulva:
you serious? or being sarcastic?
What can you tell us about them? (regarding dependability, technical info, etc.)

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
i can tell u as much as i know:
a local shop that used 2 be around me used 2 have 2 10's of one of there models in a SQ vehicle.
They sounded very clear.
They hit like 143 dB.
They look nice.
The model they have with the big surround loves 2 be PHAT monted or regular monted.
Not the best power handeling but good enough for daily driver.
Sq just like jl audio and spl just a bit more then Type r's.
Hard 2 fin on the net but i would reccomend 2 any1 on a tight 2 medium budget whos wants a sq system with a lil bit of spl.
Thats what i know
Very dependable

Silver Member

Post Number: 784
oh and there amps are preaTTY good...clarity of alpine but a good amount of power, barley overheats

Silver Member

Post Number: 785
on a side note...the shop said they were the cleanest signal amps they had
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us