Fun Things To Do

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 592
I know this doesn't have anything to do with the forum, but I'm the kinda guy that loves to mess with peoples minds. I just wanted to start a thread about funny things you do to people. I make a regular occurance of driving around with Britany Spears or the alike playing, and just sing out as loud as you can with the windows down...

(I have many more)

Anyone else?

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 110
Make a cd with a bunch of heavy metal or rap songs and have the last song be "hold on for one more day" or some other wimp song and drive around listenin to rock or rap.. see the look on ur friends faces when that song starts to play.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 633
nah man go around town blasting that old backstreets boys...people looking at me like im high but hating the fact that i have more bass with a backstreets boys cds than they do in their cars

Silver Member

Post Number: 634
Sir mix alot....i got big butts and i cannot lie, all these brothers cant deny..........

Bronze Member
Username: Hardball

Elgin, Sc USA

Post Number: 13
I do som funny stuff when im wit my peeps, when im at school i just blast some gwen stefani or maroon 5 and i sing to it too and all the preppy white girls can't help but to turn and smile. i kno it sounds dumb but it aggravates the mess out of their boyfriends or some other guy trying to talk a little game to them

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 343
hahaha Quick Shot ive done that with the backstreet boys a couple times.

Bronze Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 58
I have a Mitsubishi Galant and i'll drive around playing the Mitsubishi songs from the commercials.

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
sweet home alabama in the hood....im looking to get shot

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 111
nah man... ride in a friends car who has subs... when they play a song with bass loud, start moaning then say "better turn that down or else ur getting stains on your back seat" lol, we had some good laughs on that one i tell ya.

Bronze Member
Username: Hardball

Elgin, Sc USA

Post Number: 14
lol Quick, i should try that..........maybe not

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 332
hahahaha, basically just play some pretty wimpy songs randomly, especially round hott girls, haha, also about the hood part quick shot, add the part of wearing some preppy clothes and play Akon-ghetto remix, hahahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 333
also, you lean way back, n cruise going about 10mph on 25 mph road

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 116
and when you're listening to those wimp songs, u gotta bang your head like its a rap song, lol

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 766
blast country with subwoofers. That always get's me some strange looks from people in the lil hick town I live in. It's great. I always like playing the song "Daddy" by Korn real loud at stops lights that take forever to change. When the people on the street start hearing the words they get some really strange expressoions on their faces. Especially when I'm screaming along with it. Good times

Bronze Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 37
NAH NAH NAH you got it all wrong.........go around the ghetto playin DuHaste.....they look at you like some white surpremised party member....or have some chick sit on the back of your car then turn the bass up and see if she can cream herself.....seen that at an audio comp....died laughing when it started workin!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8728

Lawrence Welk.

maxed out.

with ear plugs.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8729
that's just to annoy kids at skate parks n' stuff. heheh

when I roll into car shows, I usually use Battle without Honor or Humanity as my entrance theme. good song (if you don't know it, see Kill Bill, or watch a Jaguar commercial on TV)

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 308
night at the roxbury is always fun. Especaially if you have 3 friends in the car like the SNL skit. The song is "what is love" for the uniniated.

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 136
the first night i had my L7 in the box and everything i put it in my friends ford ranger and me and 2 of my friends cruised town with barry white cranked up and got alot of funny looks.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 200
"Darling I, can't get enough of your love babe."

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 18
I made a CD of just fun stuff: tornado sirens, police sirens, songs like "It's Raining Men", "YMCA", and "I'm a survivor"

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 595
I still pick up girls, and I love to do that to them. In my Honda Accord I used to put a cowboy hat on and drive around listening to variouse music. I also walk through Wal-Mart with a cowboy hat on, with baggy pants and a wife-beater. :D Gets some good looks.

Ask someone in Wal-Mart if they know where the grey-poopon is... or something of the like...

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4327
All this reminds me of Tommy Boy when they are fighting over the radio, then they turn it to a station playing the Carpenters "Superstar" and talk about how lame it is. Then the next scene, they're crying and singing the song really loud...priceless :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Smhuosrktays

Rochester, New York USA

Post Number: 55
All you have to do to make someone creep the f c u k out is play my neck my back by khia.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 818
Play like a virgin from madonna

Silver Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 109
play "Me So H0rny"... no one will be able to keep a straight face, in your car, on the street, in the cars around you... oh you'll definitely get some looks. (The song actually came from the movie Full-Metal Jacket... its based off that hooker they meet sayin "me so h0rny, me love you long time" great movie btw)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3742
Last week I came up to a stop light blaring "like a virgin" with all my windows down and singing at the top of my lungs. I looked over to my left and these two girls were dying laughing it was hillarious. I love that stuff. Another good song to play through the ghetto is a classic by David Allen Coe "N!GGER FUKCER" I am not saying I would do it but I would imagine it would turn a few heads. I love blaring country through city area's. lol

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 761
i just looked up the lyrics to that song. HOLY SHI!

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 233
the best is blasting (steven lynch-down to the old pub instead) next to an old lady and the look on her face was amazing. its a comedy song about womens menstration

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 305
lol You guys are sick. What I would do is play some test tones really loud in the parking lot, esp at xmas time when there's alot of people shopping. I would also play a whole lot of afroman. His first cd is stupid as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 765
im with Juelz, Colt 45 all the way baby!!!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3743
thats funny that you mention syeven lynch I was just listening to him on Opie and Anthony(special Ed). Yeah Chris that song is rediculous but funny!

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 822
f.uck the world by icp will get u a bunch of angry faces lol

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 86
the backstreet boys thing== been there done that and is worth every second-- the most fun

the 2nd best thing-- get some
tuapc/bone thugs- thug love
50 cent massacre-01 intro

and drive around everywhere playing gunshots and screaming (especially in local aprks with old people walking)
lol the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us