What happened here?

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 191
ok im interested in learning this stuff...but today i saw a sub play and it like kept on sinking down and down...it was really weird...then when you turn the amp off the sub "poped" back up...it wouldn't like go up and down it just kept sinking down...and it didn't give off any sound really whatsoever...what happened here???(this isn't my sub...jw whats wrong)

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 190
not sure, someone doesn't know how to hook there equiptment up right it sounds like

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3311
Were they playing a test tone?

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 192
no just the radio

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 115
at wall mart i saw a guy playing with the sony x-plod subs and and all the sudden the sub poped all the way out and stayed there and just made a horrible buzzing noise.. the manager said the janitors play the music loud when they clean and end up screwing up the speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 334
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, thats not the janitors falt, it's sony's for producing a crappy product

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 775
but
"ok im interested in learning this stuff...but today i saw a sub play and it like kept on sinking down and down...it was really weird...then when you turn the amp off the sub "poped" back up...it wouldn't like go up and down it just kept sinking down...and it didn't give off any sound really whatsoever...what happened here???(this isn't my sub...jw whats wrong)"

im alsmot sure they have the sub wired like oppisite and its bottoming out

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 720
i would have to agree with comp. One day when i was in BB i went and checked out their shi! when talking to a friend. Everything they had would do that, and it was because of wrong wiring.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us