Rockford fosgate????.....anybody

Bronze Member
Username: Mrrogers

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 48
i have 2 questions first why doesnt anyone talk about rockford powers or punches.

i have a 200rms and 600 peak power amp 2 channel,
and 2 lightning audio 12's would a rockford fosgate punch stage 2 be louder than the two lightning audios

and i know people talk bad about lightning audio but there really not that bad i can get about 110db out of them. its not bad for a minnie system, but i want something a little better quality and i wondered if a punch 2 would be louder and cleaner.

Bronze Member

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 49
i guess nobody cares about rockford!!!

Bronze Member

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 51
i guess nobody cares about rockford

Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 4
Punch 2's are pretty weak...the only rockford product i like is the T1 but thats just my opinion. How much money are u willing to spend on a new sub?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 118
Michael, I am a rockford fan, i know most people don't like them but i do if your just going for some decent bass that is affordable go with rockford. My whole is system is basically rockford, my in-dash speakers,rear speakers,amp,subs only things that aren't are the door speakers and deck. They sound great and i've heard the P2's and they aren't that bad but if here in BC Canada you can find an alpine type r for 20 CDN more than the P2 so it depends on what other subs are out there for roughly the same price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us