JC...

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 101
what did u find out about that infinity amp control thing? did u get that amp or not?

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 103
Hey, i e-mailed cardomain and crutchfield and they said they can't ship directly to Canada but they suggested i find an address in the states and ship it there and have them ship it to us. I still haven't got an e-mail back from infinity but I went back to Futureshop and they gave me a number to order accessories for their products so you might want to go by your local infinity dealer and if you can't find one i'm pretty sure there is a future shop around you so check them out i'm pretty sure they are authorized infinity dealers well the ones over here are

Good luck with that and i'll keep you posted if i find anything
oh and let me know if you find something about it too i did buy one it came down to 149.99 CDN its the cheapest mono amp i could find.

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 106
i got all my infinity stuff from future shop. my amp was basically free because of the deal i got.. i was susposed to get 2 10" 1030's but they upgraded them to 12" 1230's for free cause they had no 10's. the box is regular $100 and i paid about $500.. so the amp was free. i had to wait a week cause the amp was used and i sent it back for a new one.. there were arc marks on the terminals and cracks on the screw holes. u kno that amp sells for about $350 sum places not on sale

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 107
u have msn or somthing.. we can email bout that stuff cause im not on here too often
Shawndude10@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us