Ghetto

RadOnc
Unregistered guest
Hey, check this ghetto-ness out. One of my friends, wanted more bass but didnt want to pay for a sub, enclosure, amp...so he bought a cheap-o pioneer 6x9 coaxial, and cut the wires connecting to the tweeter. He cut a whole in his rear deck, and used duct tape cuz he said he didnt have anything else. Finished it off with a 35 watt boss-or somn amp...definately a little embarassing

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 512
Not sure how much bass he is going to get out of 1 6x9, but whatever.... Sounds like he is not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree! :P

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2625
lol yeah

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 84
Sounds like he's the bulb that burn the christmas tree down!

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 507
haha benny thats fu**ed up everyone must hate him..:-( you ruined christmas 4 all of us

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2626
Not me!I like fire.:-) hahaha

RadOnc
Unregistered guest
lol, ya he is just one of those kids who will do anything for attebtion...that gets kinda annoying after awhile

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2629
I know what you mean.
I have a friend who just wants everyone to notice him. He's got 2 10 Audiobahn dubs... and he rides around with it turned so loud, you can't even hardly understand the song he's listening to because of all the distortion. He just wants people to look. I can't stand it when he does that... and then the moron gets in my truck trying to show off my system, and guess what!
Yup... he doesn't just turn it up to where it sounds good... no, he's got to try to see how loud it will possabily get! I can't stand the sound of destorted components/subs:-) so I usually turn it down befor he can crank it that high.
Thats not all! I ask him why he does that, and he says "because it sounds good!" hahah thats about all I say to him every time he says that...
Sorry about the long rant, had to get that off my chest.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 311
LOL every1 has to left off steam every now and then. but he sounds like this kid i know who has an l7 it has very bad sq allready but he turns so loud the sub bottoms out all the time, u can hear like 2 blocks away, but then when he gets close all you hear is his trunk rattle which is so annyoing, but then again its funny.

WATER
Unregistered guest
so its ghetto because he half way did it?
so anything thats half done is ghetto?

Jayz Is from 1 of the worse projects in the country and he now owns a piece of the Nets,Made over 100mill off a clothing company, close to 100 mill off his own record label and became president of the record label that bought his label owns 10s of millions of dollars in studio equipment hired people to create sounds you probly listen to
Not bad from a half azz ghetto person hu?

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2630
Thats stupid!
No one should be proud too be, or of being ghetto!
Thats like me saying "hey I'm white trash, and I'm proud."
It may make me feel cool, but most of the population will look down, and laugh at you... thats just the treuth.

Silver Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 192
yeah and you think he got to where he is by being ghetto? just because hes from the ghetto doesn't mean $hit.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 415
I hate people that half-a.ss stuff. I have my entire car dynamatted, only rattle is a little one up by the header on my exhaust, and I CANNOT get it to leave. I don't know how well you can hear me outside, I don't care. I can turn it up to a confortable volume, and people on the sidewalks can't hear it if the windows are up. I HATE people that want their bass to "travel".

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 187
AMEN!

water
Unregistered guest
Roger O
yeah and you think he got to where he is by being ghetto? just because hes from the ghetto doesn't mean $hit.
HIS 1ST VIDEO WAS IN THE PROJECTS
reason why he owns millions & millions of $$$s worth of studio equipment
-taylor17 -----------------------------
Thats stupid!
No one should be proud too be, or of being ghetto!
The point was taylor ghetto is a place not a thing, you cant be ghetto you can be from the ghetto,alot of black males are successful because they were born were they were born who never quit and kept moving that just disrespect for you folks to call the ghetto a thing or person that does things half azzd,when its just a stereo type because i can name so many people that have done well for themselves and are stronger then most because of there enviorment
I just get tired of getting on here and seeing ghetto as anything or anybody that half azz

had to get that off my chest

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 193
water
"that just disrespect for you folks to call the ghetto a thing or person that does things half azzd"

its not disrespectful, its true. you act like somebody just made it up that people do stuff half-assed in the ghetto. im not saying every person there does but the majority do. just because you can name some people that came from the ghetto that came up doesn't mean anything. most of them do not become successes, they just end up in jail or dead.

stereotypes are, more often than not, rooted in the truth. you are right it is a stereotype to call something ghetto if its done half assed but it doesnt mean its not true. i don't understand what you are trying to prove by citing jayz as an example. a stereotype is formed by looking at the majority of the people. jayz and any other rappers you name are simply not the majority, not even close.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 615
I'm with roger on this one. Stereotypes have to start somewhere, people dont just decide to make shi! up out of nothing.

water
Unregistered guest
sterio types on blacks are over ekagerated as always by whites plain and simple
i dont even use the word ghetto nobody does anymore but white people and stupid little white children
jayz is just some 1 everybody knows I know plenty that could outwork any behind the desk lazy white man but talkin to a stupid white man and trynna prove a point is like wooping my pitbull for fighting a dog he know no better its in his nature to hate so continue to say what you will
ghetto is officially a white mans word now we dont use it, yall are known for stealing anyway

Silver Member

Post Number: 641
water, could you please start typing actual sentences??? Reading your post looks like a buch of words just thrown all over the place.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 296
Water, What the fu(k you mean by "yall are known for stealing anyway."

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
Holy krap, i didnt even notice that. That has got to be one of the most rudest comments ever posted on this forum!!!

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 194
water
"i dont even use the word ghetto nobody does anymore but white people and stupid little white children"

hahahaha! just because my name is roger doesnt mean im white. im mexican, sorry my parents didnt name me jose or pedro so you could figure it out easier. im sure your name isnt matumbo or kunta either so why are you talking sh!t about white people automatically? all i did was say something about stereotypes that they usually stem from the truth and you start running your mouth without knowing sh!t about me. there are stereotypes about all people like, mexicans eat beans all the time. or asians eat rice all the time. i dont care if someone says that to me because its true. i do eat beans all the time lol.

"jayz is just some 1 everybody knows I know plenty that could outwork any behind the desk lazy white man but talkin to a stupid white man and trynna prove a point is like wooping my pitbull for fighting a dog he know no better its in his nature to hate so continue to say what you will"

lazy stupid white man? aren't you the one being hateful now? and you are talking about lazy? are you serious? i'm pretty sure there are a lot more black people on welfare than white people.

"ghetto is officially a white mans word now we dont use it, yall are known for stealing anyway"

what are you the spokesman for the NAACP? "ghetto is officially a white mans word now we dont use it"
i didnt realize you spoke for all black people. actually the first time i heard the word ghetto was from my black friend. he says it all the time.

"yall are known for stealing anyway"
uuuuumm. thats just to easy.
im not saying white people or mexicans or any other race are all good, not even close. there are good and bad of every creed and color. dont get all worked up over some stereotypes. if it really pi$$es you off that much why dont you work to change those stereotypes instead of playing the race card all the time? "ooooo the white devils are stereotyping me again" now im hungry after all this typing so im going to go eat some tacos and drink some cerveza. adios amigos.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
can i have some taco too??? I dont want any cerveza cuz i am saving myself for a bachelor party tomorrow. I am going to get so wasted!!!

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 195
hell yeah you can have some tacos lol! i'll bring the tacos and water can bring fried chicken and kool-aid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
Fedex them to me tomorrow man, u too water. I love me some fried chicken and tacos. Throw in some tequilla with the kool-aid and im set. lol.

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 196
lol. how about sending me some of that home brewed moonshine?

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
that was uncalled for abuse you prik!!! LOL. I can get some if you really want some, my cousins that live in the small town 30 min away from me all make it. I live in a somewhat large town/small city. A LONG time ago we could have been like chicago is now, but they fuked up. I am glad though, i think that Dubuque is the perfect size.

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 197
LOL. a recipe would be awesome if you could get it. how is that stuff? i actually have been wanting to try some.

Username: Bassss

Post Number: 8
roger o is funni as hell lmfao

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 299
all i'm going to say is.. I like watermelon with my chicken and kool-aid.. only have five mo payments on my 8999" rims to my 1990 caddy .. it's stock and broke down but I gots rims..

and for a black man using the name " water " , water is a clear liquid and a neutral, you naughty boy.. man.. child m0lester.. whatever.

Water
Unregistered guest
mexicans :-( i hate you
didnt your president call us lazy
you and your president are stupid sumsabitches(said that like stone cold)

water
Unregistered guest
Chris Klein
Silver Member

Dubuque , Iowa
United States

Post Number: 641
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 01:29 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
water, could you please start typing actual sentences??? Reading your post looks like a buch of words just thrown all over the place.

No

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 300
so you want to be implied and taken as a " hick " african american? Sad in itself that you want to act like a white person since you hate them so much, defeating a purpose//point there.

By the way, I don't think it's really an opinion on here of biased colors//races until people like you with no common sense have to start with immature comments and are truly and totally irrelavent. I hope you and everyone would take into mind that it's pointless where you come from, what matters is the impact made by you, the time you are here.

-Justin

Silver Member

Post Number: 660
Hey Roger, just take a two liter and fill it half with tequilla and half with koolaid. That would get you pretty fuked up. Or you could just skip the kool-aid alltogether. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
I wish that water would get banned from this forum. Everything he says is basically pointless or rude.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1055
"ekagerated"

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 198
Water
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:40 am:
mexicans :-( i hate you
didnt your president call us lazy
you and your president are stupid sumsabitches(said that like stone cold)

yes he did call you lazy. your laziness is known worldwide. didnt your president afrika bambataa and the zulu nation say "click click click"

lol chris, water is the best at making kool-aid and i dont think he will help me out right now.

jexx, lmao "ekagerated" wow.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 886
What is wrong with you poeple do you always have to argue about everything, if someone is saying something you don't like just drop it and pretend like it never happened. Theres more and more argueing everyday on here. I can see maybe if it was about car audio then sure go ahead, but WTH does this have to do with anything. I visit here less and less each day because of stuff like this.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 503
"its not disrespectful, its true. you act like somebody just made it up that people do stuff half-assed in the ghetto. im not saying every person there does but the majority do. just because you can name some people that came from the ghetto that came up doesn't mean anything. most of them do not become successes, they just end up in jail or dead.

stereotypes are, more often than not, rooted in the truth. you are right it is a stereotype to call something ghetto if its done half assed but it doesnt mean its not true. i don't understand what you are trying to prove by citing jayz as an example. a stereotype is formed by looking at the majority of the people. jayz and any other rappers you name are simply not the majority, not even close. "

roger, i say this peacefully, but it is plain that you have never been to any parts of anyone's ghetto. you see, that's what makes it a stereotype, when one person sees someting and attributes it to an entire group. then someone he knows HEARS it and tells someone else. then, before long the entire group has been subjugated to ignorance of others.
A) the word ghetto originated when w.a.s.p.s. and jews lived in clusters. Blacks live in similar conditions and the term ghetto automatically refers to Blacks. also, anything related to the ghetto inappropriately takes on a negative connotation.
B) many of the inventions you utilize today were created by a Black man from the "ghetto." basically, the argument (as ignorant as it may be) derrives from the assumption that poor people do lazy/halfass things. and thus, the stereotype that all Blacks also are lazy and do things halfassed.
now i'm not attacking anyone, because i don't know anyone well enough to do so (nore is this the platform for such abuse), but i do feel that some here in this forum could stand a bit of education. it's by no means mandatory, but if you are ignorant about issues, either learn or stop spreading ignorance.

water: now you know folk in the hood can be janky somtimes yun. but, i agree, that goes for anyone anywhere. not just trailor parks either. half of the positions in america are occupied by way of nepatism or prejudice. not necessarily qualification. but i don't think that is any reason to be ignorant along with ignorance.
i'm apauled at some of the remarks here tonight. maybe we are all just sleepy, lol.

and i don't mean to speak for anyone, but i think what water was referring to with the whole "whites steal" thing is that throughout history, whatever Blacks have done, whites (as a whole) have taken and run with it. initially whites treated Blacks as savages but were facinated with egypt and its mysteries. once the rosetta stone was discovered all that changed. they realized that the egyptians were Black and threw jone collins in to play an egyptian queen.
music, art, theatre, philosophy, religion, fashion, every intelligent thing socrates and plato had to say came from or was influenced by Blacks.
let's all be mature and friendly. all you guys seem pretty cool to me, but i think we all sound a bit ignorant on this particular thread.

Anonymous

at least mexicans work

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 302
.. above comment just had to be said apparently.. after all that to say why arguements are pointless.

some people just don't care I guess :/. I've about quit coming here now too. not many options for me unless some peeps wanna suggest other places ;).

water
Unregistered guest
justin your 1st paragragh made you sound like an idiot hick what? f**k outta here i could smack your mother for raising you to say such things
wich 1 is it im proud to be ghetto or im a oreo?
I dont hate white people anyway just the ones that use the word ghetto;) and say nizzle
your second paragraph was intelligent and the point i was trynna make minus the part were you say i made immature comments as if the original post isnt a immature comment i got the common sense to tell when im being look down upon
like that wet back president make it seem like were lowest level of humans
''we do jobs that not even african americans dont want to do'' thats just as bad as what the original poster said and if you cant understand that u lack common scense

Jexx
Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1055
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:53 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ekagerated

painfully obvious that i broke a button have you ever seen me type a word that use that letter
pisses me off to have to type enclosure all the time lol i guess i have a ghetto keyboard right?lol

Chris Klein
Silver Member

Dubuque , Iowa
United States

Post Number: 661
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:51 am:

I wish that water would get banned from this forum. Everything he says is basically pointless or rude.

im gone only 4-5 people on this board are smart
none but myself are in this thread ;) oinly an idiot would be in this thread and a bunch of inbred hicks and racist spics
trailor park trash knee slapping moonshine drinking tobacco chewing sleeping with aunty and ma and pa getting ya sister pregnant cousin raping
azz krakkaz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that felt good

I will bann myself
and leave the board like an a runaway immagrant from taco bell

good bye folks im off to another board
watch them columbine nutjobs

rancho cucamonga
Unregistered guest
man whoever is running this site is doing a bad job glasswolf should takeover and ban all these m0rons that wanna talk sh!t.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 887
Nonsense poopypants

You see that comment "nonsense poopypants" it is just about as intelligent as this whole thread.

Please just end this now.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 303
bassmanmike.. what amp will power 4-6 re8s? lol..

it can be underpowering them some.. trying to go with a single amp because money is tight..

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 888
whats the RMS on them again i think it was 175 but im not sure and what coil config are each of them going to be if you even know? What kind of $$$ do you have to work with?

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 305
here is what I know for sure lol

175 rms 4 ohm dual voice. that's what the ones on ebay i was gonna get were. I have around 150ish to work with since I quit my job and plan on buying the subs.

The amp can beu underpowering them and an offbrand if need be. I just want something to power them for now as a temporary thing. You know? til I get back on my feet.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 889
I also need to know exactly how many your going to get. Yeah they are 175 rms and they come in DVC 4 omh so if you were to get 4 you can wire 2 subs in parallel/parallel to get a 1 ohm load and then wire the other to the same way then wire the whole thing in series to get a 2 ohm load. As for 6 subs im not sure. Thats why 4 would be easier to go with.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 306
ok i'll go with four.. it'll save me some cash then too :-).

Silver Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 199
"roger, i say this peacefully, but it is plain that you have never been to any parts of anyone's ghetto."
how is this plain to see? do you know me? where do you think most mexicans in the u.s. grow up? putting that aside you are entitled to your opinion and you have some valid points. you are right i should have been more mature, but if you read after that it is plain that everyone started joking around. im pretty sure water was too, if not it doesnt bother me. everyone that typed "end it" like bassmanmike needs to develop a sense of humor or just go on a different thread.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 890
Upload

This isnt how i said to do it but it will work also.

Now we just need to find and amp that puts outs 700 watts at 2 ohms

do you have aim or msn ?

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 891
Lol, believe me I have a Very good sense of humor I would be laughing if any of this was funny, but it seems to me now that your the one with a bad sense of humor for finding any of this funny, But you know what I don't wanna argue in the end it gets you no where.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 894
Actually it was alittle funny but then water ruined it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 515
not trying to bring this argument back up but Roger O said...lazy stupid white man? aren't you the one being hateful now? and you are talking about lazy? are you serious? i'm pretty sure there are a lot more black people on welfare than white people.

YOur wrong...this country is 70% white people and most of those country white people from like West Virginia and those other states live on welfare...ive read reports on that subject and most people on welfare are white but the government depict black and hispanics as the people on welfare...why do they do that? ill let you be the judge of that

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3384
"I know what you mean.
I have a friend who just wants everyone to notice him. He's got 2 10 Audiobahn dubs... and he rides around with it turned so loud, you can't even hardly understand the song he's listening to because of all the distortion. He just wants people to look. I can't stand it when he does that... and then the moron gets in my truck trying to show off my system, and guess what!
Yup... he doesn't just turn it up to where it sounds good... no, he's got to try to see how loud it will possabily get! I can't stand the sound of destorted components/subs:-) so I usually turn it down befor he can crank it that high.
Thats not all! I ask him why he does that, and he says "because it sounds good!" hahah thats about all I say to him every time he says that...
Sorry about the long rant, had to get that off my chest.:-)"

Taylor id tell your friend to keep his hands off your stuff he will prob blow something if he keeps it up.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 308
bassmanmike -
aim= justin celicaGT
msn= ff7_justin@msn.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
yea and dont let him touch your amp he'll set the gain all the way up thats what my friends do..their like your sh!t aint pounding as loud as they can then they turn the gain from half-way all the way up

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
People really will have to start to get along. I read somewhere that eventually there will be no white people in the world because everyone will be mixed. I dont remember how long they said it would take though.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 904
lol, there was a south park episode just like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us