Bose or Infinity

Username: Hellbent

Post Number: 6
I have 2 6x9 bose speakers in the back (i personally dont like bose...) and 2 6x9 infinity perfects, im wondering if the sound quality difference is worth it for the work? ive never really pushed the infinites in my old car, so its hard to tell

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 509
Yeah, I hear that Bose is overrated crap. I have heard VERY good things about Kappa Perfects though.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4291
Perfects don't come in 6x9, Kappas do though. And yes, Bose is crap.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 515
It's sad.... my friends mom got suckered into buying one of those $500 dollar Bose CD players. They are just little endtable cd players and they sound like anything else, but yet they sell them for an eyeball-gouging price. Ugghhhh.... makes me sick!

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 227
I have 6.5 components infinity kappa perfects and they keep up with L7's and bass shakers and trust me thats hard

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1038
Bose actually sounds great at low volume levels. But once you turn it up it's terrible. Plus they don't last long at all due to their poor build quality. The triangular-ish speakers they use in some home audio setups are made entirely out of a: paper cone, foam surround, and plastic basket with the only metal being the voice coil, magnet, and piece holding the magnet(forgot the name).

Yeah, overpriced junk would be very accurate...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us