Do you need an amp for new frotn and back Speakers???


New member
Username: Tweek52

Post Number: 4
Registered: Jul-05
I just bought some infinity 6-1/2's and 6x9 kappas for my car. I have my original HU in my honda accord 2001. Do i need to buy an amp and install that to make them run? Or do i need to get new wires or can i just use the wires from the old speakers? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 218
Registered: May-05
If you want to run them to their full potential, you'll need to get a 4-channel amp. This also means that you'll need to run all new speaker wires and probably repace the HU. There are ways around replacing the stock HU but they're more hastle than their worth unless your HU has wood trim or cannot be removed or something dumb like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us