Are mb quart subs any good?

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 126
a guy i know got 2 12" MB Quart Premium subs and is having a box built that is sealed and .95 cu. ft. per chamber and he thinks it will be the best in town. he thinks the local shop owner is a god and would never lie to him or make him pay to much but the subs are 600 watts rms and the guy said the only way he could get full capability out of those subs was to get a jl 500/1 for 500$. i told him he could of got a ednine.1 for 350$ and it would be perfect for those subs and he said he didnt want it because it wasnt as good because he had never heard of it. he thinks his 12"s will be better than my XXX which they might because right now i only have 760 watts goin to it. what do you guys think?

Username: Maddmaxx

Post Number: 3
up grade your system and prove your friend wrong

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 251
MB quart are not SPL at all so if you going for that you should easily beat him.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1310
i think you need to stop worrying about who's system is better...if you like your system good, if you dont like your system then you need to reconsider why you listen to music...

Feel privelaged that you have music, a car, a stereo...

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 460
come on jeff. u mean to tell me you never wanted to battle one of your boys. trash talking and bragging rites is one of the extra perks to owning a respectable system. of course sq and self fulfillment come first, but the added fun comes from the former, imo.
Jacob, your boy will not be able to approach you w/a 10ft pole once you upgrade to a more feasable amp. the fact that you ask leads me to believe that the sub is not hitting near its full potential.

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 127
it isnt it only has about 760 watts goin to it. and it the box isnt built anywhere close to the subs specs. after i bought the sub and cd player and speakers i kind of ran out of money.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 472
you're preachin to the choir there jacob, lol. i can completely dig the whole runnin out of funds thing. if you need references in the near future regarding boxes and such, these guys are pretty resourceful for the buck. keep us tuned.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us