Reconsidering.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4494
OK guys, once again god damn it i have been reconsidering what im going to do for my system.
I was stuck on getting 2 10 mts, with those hifonics amps. Then i was thinking about the dd9917. Then i thought about some shocker sigs.
cause i was gonna go all out spl, then i wanted to do like alot of cheap good subs. How do you guys thing that 6 RE RE 10s or 8s would sound all powered by a single 1000/1 in my neons trunk would sound, i have decided on going sq not spl now lol. I finnally got it out of my system of how big a waste it would be

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4495
well if i got 6 re res could i get them in dvc 6 ohms, or would i have to get them dvc 4 ohms, cause i think wiring 6 of them dvc 6 ohm would be 2 ohms and 4 ohms would be 1.3 ohms, do you think a jl 1000/1 rated for 1.5-4 ohms could handline 1.3 ohm?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 302
LOL sub it seems like every day u have a new idea on a spl setup, and now u want sq, i would take the 6 re re's or just get two xxx or id max buts thats just me. im sure the jl amp could take it, i would just check every once in a while to make sure it wasn't getting too hot.

Bronze Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 96
I agree with dustin, just get a couple IDMax's and be done with it. Probably one of, if not the best SQ subs available.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 315
if you have 1 1000/1...you'll only be giving the ID's 500 rms...why not the w6v2's..2 12's or 13.5's...sound better than the W7 IMO and will be a better match wattage wise.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4504
well guys, i wanna work with the 1000/1 and want 2 subs. and i want REALLAY GOOD sq, but some spl in there. whats can i do

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 500
subfanatic you got problems...that greens messing you up lol...youve got good stuff just keep that sh!t or at least decide if you want SQ or SPL and dont change your mind :-)

Yea my 500th post
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us