Need your opinions please!

hollllaaa
Unregistered guest
i was checkin around on ebay, and saw that i could get a 10 inch jl audio W7, with a JL 500/1 amp for under 1,000 bucks. Would that be a pretty good setup, or are there better JL options for around 1,000 dollars? Like would i be better off with 2 W3v2 or would 1 10W7 be better? also, what kind of box would i need for 1 10w7?
thanks for your help

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4490
holla, im seling my jl 1000/1 and 12w7 for 950 plus shipping if your intersted

hollllaaa
Unregistered guest
hmm, what kind of condition are they in, and where do you live?

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4502
they are in mint condition EXCEPT right next to where it says 1000/1 on the amp there is a small scratch, i have pics if you would like to seem them, and i live in cincincatti

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3607
Until Hunter gets his stuff from this guy I wouldnt trust him with 2 cents!

bigyellowtaxi
Unregistered guest
he already return their stuff to some peple so i trust him. if i had the money i would buy that that's f*cking cheap.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 468
yeah, if JL is what you want, that's a relatively good deal. of course you could get TWO comparable rl-p-TWELVES with a high quality amp for equal or less loot.
but if JL is what you want..

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3609
well only one guy so far has said he got something and I know of two that havnt and the one that did no one even knows who he was so who knows if it was real or not! if you wanna give him your money go for it dude but I wouldnt touch that with a h00kers hand!

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 288
not even a cheap hooker..? cause their hands are pretty manly.. and smell... like cabbage.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3610
lol ask hunter about cheap h00kers he is a big fan of them and tranny's also!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3209
He pretty much lives on cheap tranny h00kers... you gotta get your thrills somwhere.

"they are in mint condition EXCEPT right next to where it says 1000/1 on the amp there is a small scratch, i have pics if you would like to seem them, and i live in cincincatti"

Then how come you've been telling people for the past few months that you live in Kentucky? It even says it on your profile.

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 289
yea.. he did live in walton.. so i'm at a loss too.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4505
joe, i do live in kentucky, walton to be exact, but its less than 15 mins from cincinatti, so i say it so people understand where i live, casue i dont live in the like boonies of ky i live in the civilized part
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us