Kicker jl or what?

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 60
i dunno what to choose, i want like alot of spl and sq, but i dont want to go over like 200 for some speakers cause thats already alot, i mean ihave the money to go out and buy a $2000 system but it seems pointless in a sense to be spending that much to me. could someone help me pick like 2 12's i was looking into cvr's but i dont know if they will give me the bang i want... like you can feel the bass actually...

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 444
no. not for 200. 300 and up will get you straight.
otherwise, i would just get one high output/excursion sub.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 500
You could get 2 JL 12w0s. They are cheap. You can get them for like 100 a peice on ebay. Doesn't it seem like everyone has Comp vr's these days? I mean, you can get them for dirt cheap. I haven't personally heard them, but they seem to be decent.

Celebrating my 500th post! lol

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 460
since you do have $2000 but you dont want to spend that much you could go over 200...an Eclipse Ti and either a JBL or MTX amp off ebay 700 bucks done..your system will be nice....but if you wanna be real cheap then yea you could get those CVRs their real nice and extremely cheap

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 62
will one atlas 12 give me what im looking for? i can get one new for 132 shipped

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 299
the atlas will have about the same spl but will destroy the cvr's in sq, so its up to u.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 447
the atlas will decimate the cvr in all categories. it's just a matter of your having two cvr w/regard to output. i would go atlas, dayton III, or Soundsplinter rl-i (all for good prices) before i messed w/cvr's. a lot of folk appreciate kicker, but i have no intentions of falling in line, lol. can't stand them. jmo
it would be different if these other brands were not available for comparable prices, though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us