Upgrading system, anyone use premier's TS-W5000SPL?

Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 2
hey guys, im new to ecoustics, was planning on getting a pioneer/premier TS-W5000SPL. Any of you guys ever use or hear this sub in action? was planning on pairing it with a audiobahn A2300HCT amp. i think it would be a nice pair. I'm also gonna have a IDMAX12 D4 running off of a sony 1200watt (yeah, right) amp(which i will replace once i get the $$$). I bought a switch( http://www.directron.com/ledswfiberred.html )that im gonna run in the REM cable to turn off the premier, and flip the switch on when someone thinks their systems better than mine. Otherwise, i'm gonna use my IDMAX as my normal listener. any ideas or reviews on those subs? P.S. my friend has two power craptastiks MOFO-12's and 2 legacy 2400 watt amps. please god tell me i'll beat him.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 454
i heard that the pioneer sub isnt that bad...idk if youll beat him with the IDMAX..its defenitly a better sub but its like all SQ..those mofos were made to get loud

Post Number: 3
so both my premier and my IDMAX combined won't beat him?

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
well.....you could beat him fairly easily if you got an actual good amp...like one that puts out real watts...their is no way in hell that his amps are pushing out more than 500watts each...as long as you get a "real" amp you could beat him

Post Number: 4
is there any other 12" subs under $400 i could get, but i wanna stay away from power's. i I looked at the eclipse SW9122 and even some MA audio's. I havent heard any of these brands in action, so im just going by specs and winISD.

Post Number: 5
for which sub. is the audiobahn A2300HCT a good amp, or are you talking about the sony, because, trust me, that sony is gone once i get the $$$.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
eclipse titanium is good...XXX is good too

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
what are the specs of the audiobahn

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
4get itm i jsut found them...their is no way that that amp is pushing out 2400rms at 1ohm with 160A worth of fuses but w/e...if those specs are anywere near actual then you could get almost any sub depending on how you would wire it
yea i though uou was talking about that POS sony

Post Number: 6
http://www.caraudiodeals.com/product_info.php?products_id=69 i plan on bridging it

Post Number: 7
what amp should i run then. (please explain the fuse thing to me also)

Post Number: 8
would a Jl 1000/1 run that premier better than the audiobahn?

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 91
I have one Audiobahn a2200hct amp and I love that thing. I have heard some good things about the hct amps from Audiobahn. A lot of people on here don't like Audiobahn, but there have been several people on here that have had nothing but good things to say about the hct amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us