T30001bd

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 73
Ok I got my plan and want opinions. I am pretty much set and this IS what Im gonna do so let me know what Im in for. First Im gonna do a Blow-Thru, Never heard of it until browsing around and i dont mind cuttin into my truck. Look here for a better Idea http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten-id-152732-s-blowthru_in stall_pics

Sub will be the Eclipse SW9152 15" Dual 4ohm Titanium Cone Subwoofer or if they make a two ohm then thats what ill buy powered by the T30001bd.

What do ya think :-)
Looking at october time frame but I may buy the stuff sooner. And the box might cost me 300 bucks. Anyone got plans for a box and the 15" ti? Room is no problem as it will be in the bed of my truck.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 176
um...just lettin ya know those rf amps are WAY UNDERATED i bet that thing will put out close to 3600 watts rms @ 1 ohm...i got the t10001bd and it puts out almost 1500rms...so unless ya want to destroy yur ti...yull be giving it almost tripple the rms rating(even at 2 ohms) on yur sub...i garrantee that the warranty will not help ya if yur sub blows...if i were you i would look at the t20001bd for the dual 4 ohm...and if they put out a dual 2 ohm sub...get the t10001bd...believe me rockford "power" series amps are BAD @ss...mine is rated to put out 1000rms and it puts out 1500rms...(said so on the cea2006 sheet that came with it when i bought it)...and plus yul save some cash! which is always good...and if ya put that in it would sound amazing...holy cow...my debate was between eclipse ti and adire audio brahma...good choice in equipment...good luck!! post pics when yur finished!

water
Unregistered guest
all of them are diffrent they all will put more then what they say they will my t20001bd amp pushes 2400 watts rockford says the t30001bd pushes around 3600 watts

the t30001bd will be too much I do have a 10001bd amp for sale around 400 bucks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Gonna get t30001bd so I can upgrade and push two 15" ti's. At forst I'd wire the sub for a 4 ohm load then drop it to two when i had another sub. What is the rating at 4 ohms? Nm I'll go look. Thanks all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
would you trade for that amp? I might just go with the t20001. I have never ran a 15" How does it compare to 2 12's? Like I said it will eventually be 2 15's and in a small azz area. I had 2 12's in a durango and they slammed hard.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1986
if you think about it they arent that underrated, they are rated at 14.4 volts, and most cars charge at 13.7 or 13.8.

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 180
but still...i mean a jl 1000/1 amp will put out a bout 1300-1500...so they are just as underated as they are...and of course if you don't upgrade yur electrical system you will not get the full potential...but with my 200 amp alt...and yellow top batt..i get the full 14.5 volts...and its kinda nice...lol

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 363
wow micheal you have alot of faith in RF and JL..saying that they are underrated like that...that JL amp is closer to 1100rms and those RFs will not be putting out 500 extra watts RFs been trippin these last few years

water
Unregistered guest
the rockford power series are not 14volt tested
the power series are testes at 12.8 volts

the punch are 13 somthing volts(dont know dont care)

water
Unregistered guest
Im keeping this 1 im afraid I wont get 1 as good if i buy another 20001bd see they diffrent
i could buy another 1 that will put out 2100watts
anthes has 1 that pushes closer to 1500 watts im guessing he got the 10001bd that says 1430 rms
mines is 1100watts I jus didnt get lucky nuf to get that majorly underated amp
but i did with th t2 amp
get the t2 amp even if u get the t3 and add another sub your still gonna have to much power
if anybody has you thinking the amps are underated
will cost you alot of money buying new subs

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 491
lol ram what happened to the 2 10"s under the seat.. just going all out?

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 183
well it very clearly says on the cea-2006 sheet that came with the amp...that my amp(t10001bd) is rated to push out 1000rms @ 1 ohm...and it was tested at 1486rms @ 1 ohm(14.4 volts)..so...idk if thats true or not...but from what i heard cea gives out no bullcrap readings...so if cea isn't lieing...my amp does deliver about 500 watts extra...

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2606
Unless you're going to use a Eclipse Pro, they won't be able to handle that much power.
The TI's rms is only like 750 watts. The only way a T30001BD would be able to power a TI is at 4 ohms, at 1000 watts. Then if you get 2 TI's, run that amp at 2 ohms... each will get 1000 watts. Any other way, and the subs won't last verry long.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Yeah Mark, Im just gonna go all out. I knew I was gonna but not this soon. Fug it ya only live once!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
taylor, I didnt read up on all the specs but I'll prolly get the t20001 and run the ti at 4 ohms until I get another one then push em 2 ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1990
look on the birth sheets for the rf its 14.4 trust me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us