Which subs are best for me?

Username: Jenna2

Fairbanks, AK USA

Post Number: 1
I used to have a set of 10" Audiobahn 600 watt subs in a 4-port bandpass box, for which I paid a whopping $330, in the back of my '96 Corolla. After they were stolen, I was forced to downgrade to some crappy 10" MTX RoAd ThUnDeR's in a similar, yet not quite as nice, box. I recently bought a 2000 Camry that is systemless! I liked my Audiobahn's and found them NEW for $120 after shipping on eBay. Should I get them again? I like plenty of bass, but I could probably live with less than what my old Audiobahn's delivered. Any advice?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2588
If you liked them, why not go with the same thing?
Sure you could go with some Alpine type R's, or a pair of CVR's, but if you liked them, go for it.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 178
hey if ya would want more sound quality i would go with some type rs or kicker cvrs...they are about as cheap as yur audiobahns...and will have better sq...and still get as loud...

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 241
i bet those audiobahns are the dub special editions ones?...

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 58
Get 2 audiobahn aw120t's and throw them in a sealed box prolly around 200 on ebay shipped. they will get loud like the other ones but those are better built then the 1251t's even though everyone on here says audiobahn is crap ive had those for 2 years now and sound good.

Username: Jenna2

Fairbanks, AK USA

Post Number: 4
Justin -- I don't know, actually =) ... I am a stupid girl and don't pay much attention to the model #'s and what not... here's a link to what I'm talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5790125257&category=50567 %26

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 243
those seem pretty cool, not what I was thinking of though. I was thinking of the AW1271SE's.. :P lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us