Need 2 12"s

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 51
Alrighty guys i need some help i want two 12"s and i want them to give you that feeling in your chest when the bass hits not to where you cant brethe or anything, but yeah. i was looking into cvr's but im kinda not anymore cause i heard they are good subs but they wont do all that. but i dont want to spend alot of money either, so what would be a good choice for me, prolly buying a audiobahn a8002t amp or a a8000t. 400.2 or 800.1 watts rms at 2ohm. try not to give me opinions like get some 300 dollar subs. i want to try to stay under 200 for both together.

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 241
get a better amp than that audiobahn and that will help. What is yout total spending limit?

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 286
just get 1 kicker L7, it'll sound bad but from this post it sounds all you want is spl, or get some audiobahns, either way like thrush said you'll need a better amp than that, and i don't know who told you that about the cvr's because if you put 2 in a ported box tuned right, they pound, i bet if you looked around you could even find 3 cvr's for 200$, then (even tho i don't like hifonics) get a hifoincs brutus 1500xd or somthing(because they do produce high numbers for the $) the subs should be around 200, and the amp around 225

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
well i dont really listen to rap all that much will it still hit right with like rock/punk music?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i mean with a ported box instead of sealed?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
??

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 235
i have 2 12" solobaric L5s.. 600 watt rms 4 ohm.

basically new never turned up. They have some foam on them from the box they are in, it can be rubbed off.

I'll let them go for 220.00 shipped. Let me know..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us