SubZone Box??

unleashed
Unregistered guest
Hey, I saw this company named Subzone, while i was surfing the web, they sound like good enough boxes, but I have never heard of them. Anyone else??

unleashed
Unregistered guest
Never mind i f*cken hate everone on here you azzholes

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 169
hey jezz give us more time to respond 7 mins is not enought time sometimes...kids these days...wow sometimes they are so demanding...

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 273
Ya, they think they found the answer God. They come in here with complete assanine questions that don't even make sense. For example there is a post about a firewall. This kid asked where the firewall was located on his thunderbird. If he was 3 years old I would probably say, "Hmmm, thats cute", but when a person that is old enough to read and comprehend, I believe they should do some elbow-grease research.

No more freee advice to know-it-alls. Next thing you know they start giving us crap on how things really are.

previously unleashed
Unregistered guest
I have no idea what happened there, It wasnt me who typed that junk, I wouldnt come on here to ask for opinions if I didnt trust what I have already heard, and then start hatin on everyone. Sorry about whoever did that, any opinions on the boxes??

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 67
LOL ip is the same!

noname000
Unregistered guest
Im fairly new to this scene, but I have heard that subzone makes good boxes, and much cheaper than most Q-logics
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us