I understand this is wrong section, but can you help out

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 277
I'm buying the deck either later today or tomorrow, and i needed to know, how much of a difference is the CQ-7301-U/CQ-8301-U(panasonic) the only differenec is the 8301-u has dual auxillary outputs and 5v preamps instead of 2.5, how much of a difference is 2.5/5, and what does"preamps" mean

the reason im asking is mainly for the $, i could get the cq-8301u for 200$shipped and the cq7301-u about 160$ shipped, is it worth 40$?

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 233
i would do it for only 40 bucks. The 5volt preouts will give a better signal to your external amps if you ever decide to get some and that is always a good thing

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 163
imo...yes...im actually considering getting an eclipse cd5435(5volt) or a cd8445(8volt) which is tuff...its about a 300 dollar difference and im wondering if thats worth it...so only 40 bucks get the 5 volt...its worth it!

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 164
hey is it worth payin an extra 300 for the 8 volt rather than the 5 volt...im sorry for stealin yur thread...lol...any suggestions...

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 283
haha wow 300 is alot different then 40, but are there like any other features that can help make your decision?

Silver Member

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 165
i guess their wouldn't be any other features that i would use on the 8 volt model...i mean...it does look a lot cooler...but i care more for my sound...i think ill save the 300 and go for the 5 volt deck...

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 235
yeah most amplifiers are designed to comply with decks that give out 4-6 volts so that is your best bet. I definatly would not pay the 300.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us