Now how good are the the XXX ?

just want to know?
Unregistered guest
people in hear ack like they are good gift?
is realy true?

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 157
yes the xxx series are an awesome subwoofer...and i recomend it to anybody looking for the ultimate in sql

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8181
I use a pair of the 12" XXX subs and love em.
it really depends on what you're looking for in a sub though.
the XX is a high excursion, high output SQL sub. It's focus is sound quality, with high volume.. it's not an SPL sub, nor should it be used as one. There are "louder" subs out there for less money.. but if you are building a high output SQ system, teh XXX is worth a look.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4384
yea glass nailed that one, thats a first lol jk, but i had a 15 and its going to hunter right now, but wow that sub could really do some damage, very impressive, i would put its spl with a w7 and sound quality WAY OVER that of a w7, im just saying that cause if your a little begginner you prolly know of a w7,

ANACARD 111
Unregistered guest
now i know they have sq.. but the spl is what iam wondering? could they beat a kicker in spl....
Glass if you say they can outperform 90% of the competition in sq and in spl then i will go out and buy a pair today.
i just want a sub that has both...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8199
I tell ya what..
call RE. Tell them you're looking at the XXX and the SX subs they offer, and see what they suggest. Tell them you're looking to beat kicker solobarics.. and tell them your goals.
the guys at RE can hook you up and help figure out exactly which of the two would better suit you.
the SX is a bit better for SPL, but the XXX is what you want for a SQ/SQL sub.
The amount of power you can afford to give the subs matters a lot too.
a XXX will want a minimum of 1000 watts RMS per sub
the SX isn't as demanding for power
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us