Late night tippen

Silver Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 166
Has anyone ever noticed that u can have a volume set during the day and then at night after ur done boozin or what not u think that its never loud enough and u just blaze that sh1t

j cash
Unregistered guest
yeah i know man i do that all the time. I jam all day and when it becomes night and everything has settled down it seems that the system is loud enough.......thats why i turn the volume up and let those babies pound.

j cash
Unregistered guest
yeah i know man i do that all the time. I jam all day and when it becomes night and everything has settled down it seems that the system is loud enough.......thats why i turn the volume up and let those babies pound.

Bronze Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 41
I end up turning mine down at night. Doesnt sound travel better at night resulting in higher SQ and SPL?

Bronze Member
Username: Hardhittinbass

Pittsburgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 25
i dk about that but i got picked up 2 night an i heard my bass like about 2 or 3 blocks away wit -2 bass an volume on 10 an the bass gos up 2 +6 an vol up 2 30an boxed tuned at 30hz an 1 volfenhad wit a 760 watt pioneer

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 26
i dk about that but i got picked up 2 night an i heard my bass like about 2 or 3 blocks away wit -2 bass an volume on 10 an the bass gos up 2 +6 an vol up 2 30an boxed tuned at 30hz an 1 volfenhag 12 wit a 760 watt pioneer

Silver Member
Username: Richierch

Post Number: 108
its because when you wake up your ears ar used to silence so everything sounds loud then they adjust to that volume, then when you go out or whatever somewhere loud your ears adjust to that and now its not loud anymore...get it

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4386
lol, whenever im high ilike to just sit in my drive way and blare music lol

Bronze Member
Username: Rayb_satx

Post Number: 13
hahaha....damm glad to know im not the only one who noticed that!...i was trippin when i thought my $hit was turning ghey on me at night!

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Connecticut US

Post Number: 208
nah, when I get messed up I usually turn it down, at night you can hear that sh!t like a mile away, since im under-age whenever I do something illegal I dont blare music and draw cops to me, you guys are idiots

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4392
lol but its just way better, and what are they going to do pull up in my driveway and give me a pot breathalizer?

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 117
scott debaker, why don't you turn your bass all the way up to +6, and your volume up to 30, and see what happens. Just cuz it goes up to +6, doesn't mean anything. It won't sound good there. You prolly have the gain on your amp all the way up. And the bass boost on your amp all the way up. Let me know if i am right

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 28
no thats like the farest i can so i wont blow it i just turn it up 2 -2 bass an vol up 2 10 or 15 an vol goes all the way up to 45

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 835
"I end up turning mine down at night. Doesnt sound travel better at night resulting in higher SQ and SPL?" lol, no it just seems like that cuz it quieter at night but i noticed that when its raining it seems to have an affect on sound travel.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3166
That's because sound travels better through water than through air. When it's raining, there is enough humidity in the air, that the sound waves travel faster.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 369
I sit in my car in my driveway when i'm stoned too sub. The bass is so hypnotic.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 164
Sub actually yes the police can rool up in your driveway and give you a DWI even though the car is parked the keys are in the ignition and your sitting in the driveway i know cuz its happened to me

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 334
lol thats why you rig your car so you have electricity going to your stereo without the keys in the ignition....wtf they gonna tell you then?

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4417
actually oso, it was a joke, most people on here know i live in the middle of nowhere, i have no neighbors and cops cant do anything for loud noises where i come from. so please dont try and ruin my fun lol

Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 6
this is really funny I love gettin blazed and goin bapin. It makes the music that much better. You really get into it, i think its kinda relaxing.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4425
anyone wanna take a roadtripto cumberland with my laborday weekend and blaze with me lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
sh!t i would go blazing with you as long as you got that good sh!t and not that cheap @$$ green wit all the fu**ing seeds in the bag that your friend grew in his backyard

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 278
Quick shot, are you a professional blazer. lol You can tell the difference between good and bad weed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
im not a professional blazer..use to smoke alot now i stopped but when i do blaze i blaze right

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 279
I hear ya.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4428
hahaha, novices.

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 281
I guess sub is a veteran then. lol

Post Number: 10
who cant tell the difference? i mean its not that hard. look at it, smell it, feel it.

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4433
actually feel is a very bad way to tell how well bud will be, i mean, i knwo damn well i cant pic up a bag of 30/60 nominal weed and compare to 50/100 bud, no way it can be done by being blindfolded. yes i could EASILY tell by smelling it, but thats if its straight cause i have met peoplewho will sell a quarter for 60 bucks of "chron" when what it really is 5 grams of 30/60 and 2 of 50/100 to help the small, looking at it and actually testing it is the best way. i carry "beetlejuice" my pieces name everywhere with me incase i find some bud i wanna try. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 73
weak weed, i'll send u some bc bud

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4439
haha, i have had bc blueberry, its some pretty good sh*t, but sorry cant compare to some cinci bin laden weed, god damn, imagine paying 45 bucks per gram

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
smell? yea thats a decent way of tellin although you are right theyll mix it up 2 give it that "good" smell also back in the bronx i knew ppl who used to piss in the weed...sayed it made it smell right idk...subfanatic u over me with the green u whillin out lol u shouldve met this friend of mine from school kid was high 24/7...u go 2 his house he had that green by the pounds no joke

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
lol nice. But actually man u can tell if u feel it if its been picked too early or not been dried out properly. but yeh if its sumtin new always test.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3590
hey sub are you ever gonna learn man?

Wulff
Unregistered guest
It seems to me that EVERYTHING makes more noise at night! It seems like if I try to sneak in late at night without waking anyone EVERYTHING sounds louder even a squeeky door that you CAN'T hear during the day sounds like the shreak of a Velociraptor at night! It's like if your vehicle loses it's brakes, the speed seems to increase by 5 times!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
its because theirs almost no noise at night...so when you make a litle bit of noise it seems to be really loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us