Ppl with experience with computers and stuff needed

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 702
Ok...i remember somewhere on cardomain about reading about free wireless internet through gps, using just a gps reciver
ok my questions are?
1. What do i need 4 this(besides carputer)
2.how do i set it up
3.about how fast is it or can it get

Bronze Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 32
id just get a new laptop with XP and use your next door neighbors wireless. thats what i do. at my house i can pick up 4 different houses wireless internet connections. adn where ever i go i can usualy pick up a signal from a house or business

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 87
He prolly lives out in the boonies like a buddy of mine he cant get anything but some super slow 22kb crap. Or Sat which is way to much.

Bronze Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 34
yeah thats true. I got free wireless all over seattle though. theres an extra 30$ a month

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 831
If you have a desktop you can get one of these then
leech off of a nieghbors connection.

http://www.dsl-internetzugang.net/us-robotics-dsl-hardware/wireless-pc-adapter-1 25-mbps.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 705
cmon ppl lol...im talkin about putting this gps thing in a car and its legal....free intenet

and any better help that answers my question is better lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 53
hahaha or u can do what i do and rip off ur phone service.... my internet for phone cost about 4$ a month for unlimited access.. i just tune my comp to the same frequency as phone.. and bam free internet.. but u have to have ur phone on internet too so that kinda sucks

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 54
but omn ur car concern-- cardomain si a bunch opf idiots

they probabyl failed to inform u that u have to cahnge the chip in ur gps to allow it to act as an internet explorer.. realize ur asking like mapquest to search google=not gonna happen

they are simply saying that instead of buyinga computer screen or flip out reciever they are using the cheaper gps color screen as an lcd screen for internet browsing.. and stealing the gps signal at same time

u see gps is all satelite-hence global positioning system/satelite

so tis all on a server-- a chip is absically what allows them to go through the server to get online-- see u thought about it as if its like talk oriented

u would still need to hook up a hard drive/ keyboard/ mouse

so ending it up its only a screen

Silver Member

Post Number: 706
well yea that true legacy but i meant 2 say it was a site like sounddomain...but it wasnt and i dont remember what site.
it told u how 2 but i forgot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us