Avalanche 15 or 2 JL 12w6v2's ? ? ?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1565
Both off a Crossfire VR1000D / looking for overall SQL. Avalanche whould be 1.5 cu ft sealed and the 2 JL 12w6v2's whould be either sealed or ported but not sure. Any input whould help. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1569
Im thinking 2 JL 12w6v2's will have better overall sq but what about total sql ? Which one whould you guys pick ?

Anonymous

Try them both thats whats fun about car audio you never know till ya try. Thats what ive learned trial and error. One thing might sound good then you try something else are like hum dang thats good to just preference. Im sure each will sound good in its own way but when it comes down to it you are the deciding factor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1570
Yeah i was gonna try both also. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 79
Yeah I agree both could do some good things just try them both and be sure to post results ). Also where abouts you from MO? I live by the Arch in St.Loius, Mo. Im sorta in the same boat except I have the 2 DD's I cant decide on 1 or 2 or if I want a CRX ported box or just stick with the 1 or try a snail shell so much to decide urgh hehe. I will prolly try them all atleast once lol!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1571
Yeah i know how you feel DD. I actually am gonna have the Avalanche at 2.5 cu ft and not 1.5. My mistake there. I will run both of them and see which one i prefer and do a huge post on my system. Keep me updated on your system DD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us