If solobarics have weak points then ....

forrest
Unregistered guest
if you guys say that solobarics have weak points because its square shape, then wouldnt the xtant hexagonal sub be just as bad?

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 224
hardly.. look at the actual shape of the cones.. the solos stress 10 fold because of the stupid center piece that sticks out..

xtants can just handle ;P it.

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 72
Or how about the Bazooka Triangle subs. I thought about doing this just to mess around take a square sub a round sub and a triangle sub and put them all in 1 box and say look PS2 haha. Or Electronic Arts.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 817
If only there was a X shaped sub......

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 551
Dam mike, you know someones gonna try it now!!! Is that what you want to use your motor design on?? lol.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8111
sony petagon shaped subs, xtant, bazooka with the triangle ones, kicker's square subs and all of their clones..
all of them have stress points you eliminate using a round cone.

it's all to be "different" and attract people who, for some reason, care what a speaker LOOKS like, even though they really should be more worried about how it actually performs.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 268
i agree with glass all the way on this one, at my school i think people would pay more for a "cooler" looking sub that sucks a@@ rather going for somthing better and cheaper

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 696
lol i wouldnt care if a sub looked like garbage and sounded good id get it...it just sucks trhat sum subs look really cool but sound so bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us