I just dont get it anymore

Silver Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 101
ok i know everyone on the internet will praise brahma, AVA, xxx, idmax, dd, jl. but then put down audiobahn, RF, kicker whatever. from experience, i also hate audiobahn. but then i read some car audio mags, and they praise how audiobahn, rockford fosgate, lighting audio UNDERRATE subs and amps. the publish how this amp is rated 400 watts at 4 ohms and when bench tested it, it put out 500 at 4 ohms. lighting audio i guess according to them is a company that underrates all their stuff too. the tested some subs, like an audiobahn, and praised the good sound quality that came from the sub, and how its motor structurre prevents it breakage and whatnot. i just dont get it anymore. theyre magazines like car audio mag., car sound and performance, audiophile monthly.

why is it that people will put the companies down, when magazines praise "their awesome performance".

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4332
companys pay magazenies with advertisements, people on the internet form there own opinion when no money is involved

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2577
Theres also another problem
Sub said it... "apinion." Not everyone has a good apinion.
BTW, RF is a good company... if you don't think they make good sub, take a look at the TRF2212...:-) lol hahah

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8083
RF makes decent stuff. Lightning is a subsidiary and their stuff isn't as reliable as RF products are. They just tout who owns them to attract the people who drool over RF and can't afford it for whatever reason.

as for Audiobahn having good sound quality, I guess anything sounds good to a reviewer who has his head in his a$$.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us