A friend of a friend said.....

Bronze Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 63
my sisters feonce has a friend i was talking to a while back. he said he used to have a kickass stereo in his truck before it got stolen.. he said he had a girl in the front seat and a girl in the back sitting over the sub (located under the back seat.)he cranked the volume and a bit later the girl sitting in the back creamed herself. what do u all think of this?

Bronze Member
Username: Madhops

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 36
crap!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 938
Ok, we need to first assess this situation. Now, where there any unknown or unseen personages in the back seat with her? Are you sure this was really a woman? And most importantly, when will I receive my free dishwasher?

Bronze Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 64
there was no one in the back seat with HER and the dishwasher is on its way!

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
Fantastic!

Bronze Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 66
oh, by dishwasher did u mean mexican housecleaner woman, cause if that shown up at ur doorstep... well.. u shoulda been more specific when u said dishwasher

Silver Member

Post Number: 940
But...my Dishwasher3000...

Bronze Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 22
i guess it could be possible.... a little hand action with all the vibrations....maybe i should move my sub up a row of seats and see what happens?

Bronze Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 68
god! my friends riding with me.. i thought it was just icecream spills on the seat! oh, god no! no, JUST NO!

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 246
You got to clean that up immediately. Otherwise it starts to get sticky and it smells. Hopefully it was leather, if it wasn't your screwed.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2557
Lol... not likely, but I'd say its possable.
I have some 12's under the seat of a boat... facing up, so you're practicly sitting on the sub.
Get the right frequencies going, and the girls do say it feels good.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3560
I don't get it. What's the point? If you're going to create something that makes girls feel "good", then what possible reason would they have to keep guys around? Maybe to take out the trash?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2570
Lol... good point!
I was just stating that I have actually had a girl sit on the seat, and she said it felt good... thats it "good."
I wouldn't think she would say that she got off in frunt of people either though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us