Accessory forum doesnt answer very oftern so im posting everywhere

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 152
Ok i need to do my big 3 before i install my new amp and woofer but ive had a hard time finding the right materials for it i.e 2awg battery terminal dual 2awg ports. or shouold i just run 0awg on my stock alt i drive a 99 honda civic and im sure the alt doesnt put out sh!t so help me out a lil

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3115
If your upgrading your big 3 just for your stock alt, you don't even need 2. I'm guessing from the kind of car you have that your stock alt puts out at the most 80 amps, probably less. 4 gauge is gonna be plenty for that. 6 would work fine too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
so if i run 4 for the big 3 then is it ok to run 2 or 4 for my amp since its a 1000 wrms? i know im going to need to upgrade my batt and or alt but im trying to bide my time

Anonymous

yeah 4AWG works just fine Oso. 1 X 4AWG in and 2 x 4 AWG out (since i've got 2 amps). I use that on my 98 Corolla. Drawing nearly 1300 RMS. No dimming lights. hehe phewww...

But my next upgrade would def. b Optima Red Cap battery.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
who makes a 4in and dual 4 out i been looking on ebay and i cant find any

Anonymous

try Knukonceptz.

If not u can use 1 x 2AWG in with 2 x 4AWG out. Using all 4 AWG wires. Don't think that would pose a problem. I nearly went that way until my friend found a 4awg in and 2x 4awg out sitting in his garage. lucky me

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
i tried knukonceptz but they only have the dual 0/1 ill keep looking i already ordered the wires and ring terminals so hopefully the terminals that i did find will work they should

Bronze Member
Username: Ihaveasystem2

Post Number: 17
well man check this one out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5789575487&category=50550 %26

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
um thats a distribution block and i need a battery terminal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us