Alpine mrp t-220

Bronze Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 98
what do you guys think of this amp for my front speakers, i just got it for 100 bucks. powering alpine type r 5x7's

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
It will do fine powering those.If you want to power those and another set of Type R speakers get the MRV-F345. Its a 4channel V-12 Alpine. What kind of vehicle do you have?

Bronze Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 99
I have a 200 ford f-250 with a whole alpine stystem. I NEED the amp you are talking about but it is to expensive. I have an mrd-m1005, with cda 9855 and two alpine type r 12's in a custom box. Here are some pics.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 456
goin all type R hey :-)?
i was gonna do that but the the new type r speaker lineup sucks imo.. im gonna go for the type x's (go listen to them if u cant) they sound awesome there a bit more money though :\.. i just dont think the type r's are worth the money last years were better.. anyway that amp will suffice i suppose it is there lowest amp :\ it is givin 50 watts rms at 14.4 so it could be better but u should be fine with that amp unless like drummer said u plan on getting some more speakers

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 101
I actually like the new type r's. Never heard last years though. The new ones sound awesome. It is true that they could be louder. But don't get me wrong, they get very loud, but when playing them very loud, they also sound very good, not distorted at all, like some subs. So i like them. The amp i was aking about is actually 70 watts rms at 14.4, and 50 at 12.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 459
thats 70 watts at 2 ohms though.. any speaker will get loud it just depends on how it sounds when it gets there.. as long as your happy with them though thats all that matters

xdrummer03
Unregistered guest
Juston,where did you get that box from.Does it hit with the subs pointing straight at the ground? Also do you have the Versatile Link cable on your Alpine V12 amp?

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 105
Stereo West built the box for me. The subs are facing down, there is about 4 inches between my subs and the floor, the port also fires down. I do have the Verstile Link caple on my amp, and i really like it. I can see the temp of my amp, the voltage going to it, and adjust some of the settings, all from the head unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us