Ashamed!

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 172
Just sitting waiting for that classic film "The Warriors" to start and I'm flicking through the channels when I come across P*mp my Ride UK. I feel ashamed to be english. If you ever get it in the states steer clear. I always new the presenter Tim Westwood was a tosser but hes got worse. This is the man who claimed to have found a new form of hip-hop after playing Dr Beat by The Miami Sound machine on his radio show! Out of all our rappers and soulboys they pick him. And if that isn't bad enough they're p*mping some sad rich kid wannabe rockstar from Cornwall. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Rant over.

Silver Member

LondonEngland

Post Number: 174
LMFAO! and now they're turning rockboys hearse into a Ghostbusters caddy rep! Thank **** my film's starting.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8048
now that's funny

at least we've got Xzibit to host it stateside.. he's pretty funny.

however, now you know the sorrow we've faced for about 3 seasons now.. haha

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 544
Xzibit is getting very stale. He keeps trying to come up with his own made up words and stupid phrases.

Silver Member

LondonEngland

Post Number: 175
At least you've got Xzibit, maybe stale, but he fits the show. Our guys skinny, white and not far off 40! His only claim to fame was he got shot by "gangsters"(Westwoods view) but more likely by radio listeners with taste(my view)

nicksq
Unregistered guest
XZIBIT is F8cking funny if it wasnt for xzibit the show will be boring cause hes always laughing and happy he has a very different laugh than most people.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 219
Thank you nicksq. Finally someone believes X to the Z is funny.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 796
Hes not exactly what i would consider a comedian either.

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 94
its not getting as old as punkd god dammn get that show off the air the andy milonakis show is freaking hilarious i laugh so hard i cry especially the one where john stamos was stuck in the tree hahahaha!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 79
I put bologna in my left pocket lol the song is funny i bet i"ll beat you in a race B!tch lol Xzibit isnt a comedian hes a rapper but hes still f*cking funny before i watched the show i didnt know there were transexual cars that couldnt figure out what gender they were.

Punkd that definetaly needs to get out off the air that show is stupid now especially when they show the reruns all day it gets me pissed off. Most of the people that get punkd are allready told by friends that theyre gonna get punkd so they could look cool on tv and not stupid.
lol the one where the white kid gets punkd i forgot his name but it was the one tat just came on where the driver knocked over the motorcycles he is hilarious at first he is talking sh!t saying get out of here "Homie" and using words like Dog trying to act all gangster and when the real gangsters come he pu$$ies out and hides in the car. LOL it cracks me up when white kids try to act gangster.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 149
id rather watch warriors anyways that is one tight movie cult classic

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3117
"LOL it cracks me up when white kids try to act gangster."

Are you white?

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 81
NO im not white

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
what up my nigga. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 546
Im white by the way. Sorry if you took offense.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 223
aight fool. Don't say that ever again in your life... (LMAO on the inside)

Bronze Member

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 82
lol im not black either im hispanic why what happened did i offend anyone i didnt mean to

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 808
lol, just because hes not white doesn't mean hes black.

OhhhIsaidIt
Unregistered guest
oh man.. thats so funny.. so the beaner gets mad when the whites try to act black but what i love is that almost all beaners want to talk sh!t about the better races :-) not that i am racist or anything.. i mean i have had sex with all colors ahahha its all pink on the inside you know.. _!_ to all you beaners out there "Straight up taco bell baby!!"

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8071
this is one of the things I never liked about sumer.. all the kids are out of school all day.
that means we have to put up with them.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 159
glass one thing thats worse than that are all the pu$$ies who are to scared to post under their normal name so they make up some stupid one or anonomous bunch of lil cowards i mean its the internet not like someone going to jump through the screen makes you wonder how they are in real life also if their scared to do that on the net

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2560
Lol true.
I'll be graduating this year... I'm not ready too actually!
It isn't cool to act gangster no matter what color. All gangsters are just Pu$$ies... theres always 4, or more, agenst 1, and all they do is trash talk.
Just my apinion though... I've never been trash talked by a ganster, so I guess I really shouldn't comment.:-) lol

Username: Bostonbum0

Post Number: 6
I don't like gangsters, or P*imp my Ride, I prefer Overhaulin where they refit the entire car and allow you to see a lot more of the work go into the vehicle.
Anyways I only wanted to say that German MTV has a great new show called P*mp My Fahrrad ....Go here : http://mtv.de/pimpmyfahrrad/index.php

Oh and Oso : i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us