Audiobahn subs??

Username: Ihaveasystem2

Post Number: 4
What do youll think of Audiobahn Awc12t 500 watt rms subs??

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 692
u know its loud...u know it sounds like garbage lol

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 143
overall bad quality...

Username: Audiobahnman

Cleveland, Tennessee

Post Number: 2
Depends on installation of woofers and A-bahn is a great product, don't listen to haters.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 146
than explain y my 2000 rms amp that i bought from audiobahn was only puttin out 1200 or so(well it did only have 3 40 amp fuses)so what do ya expect...lol...my new rockford power series amp says it puts out 1000rms(which has a 150 amp fuse) and it was tested by the cea2006 guys and it put out close to 1500 watts rms...and thats VERY HARD to believe you won sq comps...from my past experiences with abahn they have TERRIBLE sq...but can get decently loud...the only sub that doesn't sound TERRIBLE is the Aluminum ones...i thought they sounded "ok"...derrick if yur lookin for something that has better quality and can still get loud...i would look at the adire audio shiva...or the adire audio tempest...they both have GREAT sq and can get loud when you need them to...another company to consider would be resonant engineering(re, se, or sx...or if ya want some serious bass try out the tripple x)...or image dynamics...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us