I need EVERYONES help with this....

Bronze Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 46
Hey guys this morning one of my best friends was in a really serious car accident... right now he's in a coma in a hospital in Champaign, IL. The doctors are hopeful that he will make it through and that he wont have any permanent damage as is his family and all his friends... i just wanted to ask u guys please take a second and say a prayer for him. we are all hopefull but we need all the help we can get. it doesnt matter if u are religious or not.. just please take a little time and say sumthin for him espcially for tonight. I am in debt to u all for ur care and kindness thank u so much to everyone and i will keep u posted...

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 280
Done.I feel everyones pain. I just lost my uncle to a car accident. I hope everything he pulls through.

doo gooder
Unregistered guest
i'll send him some kickers the square type...ervery one likes them they have no stres points. and have the best sq.
they will heal him with there lovley sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Jgut07

Post Number: 23
dude....this is something serious and you say something like that.....get a life you stupid f*uck......he's in our prayers gavin

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

Burnett, WI United States

Post Number: 136
Will do Gavin!

Bronze Member
Username: Drpthemc

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 54
I Feel you man... i hope he gets through... he'll be in my prayers.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2534
Sorry about that man!
Will do.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 677
yea man that sucks dude...at least he hasnt died and that would be worse if he did

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 678
dude i thought i was in pain in football camp but dude that gives me a reason 2 work harder

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 147
God be with him and his family hope he makes it through

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3095
It's great to see Christian people on here, let alone people actually talking about God. Sometimes it scares me when you stop and look around, and notice how many people aren't christians, or who just don't care.

I don't meen to offend anybody of different religion btw, I don't judge people by their belief's.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 215
Damn man, sorry. I'll pray that he makes it out ok.

Username: Ihaveasystem2

Post Number: 6
Sorry about that man Ill pray for him and tell my grandmas church 2 pray 4 him!!

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 543
I used to go to a Catholic school, but i lost the faith. I hope he does get well though. Ill tell my grand parents to pray for him.

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 47
Hey guys thanks all so much for your support and please keep it up cause its working.. Late last night i found out that they werent sure if he would make it through the night because he had a 104 fever and his blood pressure and brain pressure were way up. i guess about 10 is ur normal brain pressure and his was at 30. Well i found out this morning that even though hes still in a coma he has become very responsive and his fever is gone, and blood pressure is normal again. his brain pressure is still high, but he had a surgery this afternoon so hopefully it worked. So just to let u know things are goin good and thank u to everyone i believe that u guys really did make the difference.

Silver Member

Burnett, WI United States

Post Number: 143
Good to hear Gavin, will continue to pray for him!

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 87
thoughts to friends and faimly prayers for your bud!

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 90
You have my prayers and I hope that everything works out well. Hopefully he pulls out of it soon and gets well enough to be able to go home. Really sorry to hear the bad news. You have my condolences.

Bronze Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 90
In the name of Jesus, God hear our prayer.

Please dear Lord, make sure that whatever happens to Gavin Wynne's friend - that it be Your will. Also, reassure his loved ones and friends by granting us your presence near him right now and up until you see fit, dear Lord. In the name of Jesus, please make sure that his soul feels at ease during this pivital point in his existence. And also that the hearts of the ones who care for him feel the same...

In Jesus's name we pray. AMEN

(sometimes if you wanna pray, but you just can't find the right words - it helps alot to read a decent prayer pre-written by someone else)

...maybe we can get a few more prayers this way, eh?

sorry, Gavin.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2554
Well said Sean.
Glad to see he's improving...
best wishes.
Taylor

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 48
Thank u everyone for your prayers. u have no idea how much it means to me.. but it just wasnt enough they are taking him off life support later today... im sry but i have to go it makes me sick just to think about it. I just wanted to thank u all for ur kindness and caring and i know that if he had the chance he would thank u too. Im sry everyone i have to go.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 254
gavin, don't give up hope, ever. Even if they are taking him off life support, God may give him the power to live on his own. I will still continue to pray for him. I still believe he can make it.

Bronze Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 95
Gavin, everything is OK, man. Seriously, I know it hurts. (Not how much or how badly, but that it's GOT TO hurt) But, still, you just have to have faith in God, man. Whether your buddy is able to live on even after removing the life support or not, isn't really the issue. I really hope for you and his family that he does, of course. But, dude, if he passes on - it'll be to be with God. There is nothing better than that, bro. Nothing.

Just gotta wait your turn and enjoy life to the fullest (while we have it)

So, I guess what I'm really just trying to say is... I'll keep praying, and my girlfriend just got home again last night, so she can help ALOT, too. But this time, we'll pray for you, bro. And his family and other friends. Is that cool?
... cuz I have faith, bro - God's already standing with your friend (you can't get any better back up than that, man.)

peace.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 358
Gavin: listen to me, and listen as closely as possible. I don't think anyone on here knows this, but when I was 17 years old, I lost my mother, father, and my last two grandparents in a horrible car accident. My little sister was the only surviver, and to this day, I wonder what would have happened if I would have gotten the day off and went with them.

Hang in there man, it's hard, trust me, I know how you feel right now, I feel it every day. But I look at my sister and tears come to my eyes, and know the world will keep spinning, and I try to make every day last. I've raised my little sister for four years, and she's now ten, and she's the world to me. I won't let anything happen to her.

I tell the wonderful people in my life that I love them, and make sure they know it. Enjoy the little things, for they won't last forever. You're all in my prayers. Nite guys.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4398
Gavin, im very sorry to hear about what had happened, all that needs to be done now is prayer, he is in gods hands now and we can all pray that he will be alright, i know that i will say multiple prayers for him, i am truly sorry for what your gonig through, i have lost two very close family members one recently, one when i was 6, i know what its like, im sorry you have to go through this, i really am, and if you ever need someone to talk to, im here for you bro, just hit me back if you want.

The rosary,
pleae everyone get out your rosaries and pray with me for gavins friend and mostly his family and friends that have to go through this horrific event.
Our father, who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Three
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
One
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

i hope you all know the rest, gavin, i truly am sorry

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 49
Hey guys sry i havent kept u updated i just couldnt bring myself to do it until now. My friend, Erik Doser, passed away friday night at about 7. I didnt think i would be able to come back here and read this post again but tonight i finally decided to check and i just cant explain how much it means to me that u guys care so much. my friends and i are doing the best that we possibly can to try to get over what happened and keep moving on, but we will never forget Doser. I just wanted to thank u all and say God Bless you to everyone that took the time to post a message or say a prayer for him, his family, me, and my friends. I know Doser is in a better place now but it still hurts to realize i wont see him again. I see a truck like his drive down the road and for a second it seems like its all back to normal and hes gonna wave as he drives by but its never him... As hard as it is everyone here is trying their hardest to go on. And i wanted to thank u all from the bottom of my heart. u guys have truly made it easeir for me and i sent this link to all mt friends and they are all thankful to u guys u really dont know how much this means to all of us. Thank you.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 161
Sorry for your loss Gavin, and prayers will be with all!

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
Gavin: and it will take you a very long time to get used to not having him with you. I still call home, expecting to hear my mom/dad answer the phone, and then I realize they're no longer with me; and I'll never hear their comforting voices again. Their numbers are still in my phonebook, I can't put myself to delete them. It's been four tough years, but I hold onto everything and anything I have of them. I was extremely close to my mother and grandfather, and I used to tell them almost everything that happened, and now I have no one to sit and talk with at night. I feel your pain, and you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here for you and everyone else, for I have alike experience(s). Peace and love guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 51
DONE!,He'll be fine.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 52
Sorry,reread your post. that sucks!!

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 51
Hey guys i had to go to Dosers visitation tonight and his funeral tommorow. It was really hard for me but i thought about what u guys said (especially Jake Hill) and it really helped me out alot. I just wanted to thank u all one more time. I truly pray no one else here or newhere ever has to go through sumthin like this and those who have i feel ur pain. God bless all u guys i am forever in debt to u all.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3193
Just make sure that you always remember, he's in a much much better place now. Even though is sounds awful, one of the best things I have ever heard an old pasotr say was

"It is alright to mourn for the dead, but don't let it destroy your life as well. Even though it is sad when a person dies, in a way you should also be happy for him. He's in the ultimate paradise now. No more suffering, no more sin. In a way, he should be sad for those he left behind, living their lives on earth."

Silver Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 110
i agree with joe smoe i lost two close friends when i was about 18 just 2 years apart 10 years later still look at pic and think about the good.ol days and still get choked up about it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
I just got a call Sunday that a friend that I grew up with and practically lived with, got shot outside his home in New York. I guess I'm making a trip there to see him put to rest. What's this world coming to?

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 404
damn...what part of new york he lived in?

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
Eh, not exactly sure yet. But I'm sure I'll know soon, for I'll be heading that way...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us