Ok i know people have tv screens in there cars...but how about this?

intensive care
Unregistered guest
now rite now i have that kenwood 6.5 flush screen so i can play x box in the front seat of my car in between classes. but the thing is ony one can play becouse of the size and its not like i want to get out and sit in the back becouse my seats now folds down and the wall has been taken down so my subs fire in. any way i got off the subject ...what i was thinking is getting a 40 inc plasma and having it fold down in the front seat.. kinda like a viser but realy big ? most people ride low any way so when its up it wont hit your head or any thing.. but when you bring it down it would spand the hole windsheild ... then push the seat back and you are in the game? what you all think???

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 652
u better have a strong roof and strong hinges is all i can say lol...if u can find a flat 40 inch screen tell me...ive been wahting2 put 1 in a truck real bad

Slaman6
Unregistered guest
I saw an episode of pimp my ride where they put a 40" tv in the back of an old vw bus... they had a couch all around the back up to the doors and there was an x-box hooked up.. it was pretty sweet! but man, if u gotta play x-box between classes i bet u have one hell of a life.. get sum friends and walk around a bit.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 399
apparently u r a rich kid. 40 inch flat plasmas are cheap. I can think of a few other stereo parts I could buy for the money. and besides that if u r not a straight student maybe you should be studying instead of being out in the car playing video games between classes.

Also don't know about your state but even having a dvd player in the front seat is against the law in the state I live. You may want to check some stuff out b4 u go spending that kind of money on something like that.

Oh you might want to think about what all the bumps and bangs are gonna do to that tv first also. I would say it is gonna be safe to assume that it will knock all the color out of alighnment. The pimpmy ride episode was great but they never give you updates on what happens to that stuff. Especially when it is put in daily drivers.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 400
whoops 40 inch flat plasmas are not cheap. Sorry

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 173
Forget giant plasmas how about a projector then you only need a white blind to pull down to project the picture onto.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 683
lol...man i aint ritch at all lol...but im saving money...2 years till im legal 2 drive

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3103
Don't forget about gas and insurance. You'll be crying the first time you pay your insurance bill.

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
iv seen it done, you need two hydraulic arms, strong enough to be able to hold/raile/lower the plasma. you then have to buy or custom fabricate a mount that can rotate at least 90 degrees, while still being bolted to the back of the plasma. i can check of they make something like this from the people i buy all my plasma mounts from. i get a 42" panasonic screen for about 2200+shipping, let me know if u want me to order one for you.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 458
lol red..
tv's in your car are such a waste of money..how much would u accually use the thing

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 68
i play tetris on my gameboy while bumping in my college parking lot in between class muwhaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us