Why No Pyle

big john
Unregistered guest
why doesn't anyone like pyle subwoofers. don't they hit hard. all i need is 2 dirt cheap 15" subwoofers that produce alot of ground shaking bass. i wanna be heard blocks away and i could care less about what brand the subs are as long as they are cheap, deep, and LOUD!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7939
cheap and good don't go together.
nobody wants to hear you blocks away.. except hopefully the cops.
pyle are cheap and don't perform that well. you get what ya pay for in this case.

if all you care about is cheap though, grab em and see what ya think.. at least you're not out much if ya do think they suck in the end

Bronze Member
Username: Hardhittinbass

Pittsburgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 15
get 2 12 volfenhags 100+SHIPPIN an a dual ported box tuned 2 28hz an a amp at 10hm stable an u will b go0d it will sound go0od an alot of vibrations an it will sound go0od far away i have 1 right now an it travels pretty go0od i dk about 3 or 4 blocks may b 1 or myb 2

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7941
*cough* no comment

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 249
for $250 worth of subs...might as well go with 1-15" kicker L7 and port the crap out of it...i don't he's looking to spend 400-500 with sub and amp...

big john
Unregistered guest
well since cheap is obviously not da route to take what about 2 15" cvr kickers. i can get dem on ebay for bout $80 a sub. r those hard deep pounding subs cause i really didnt want volfenhag subs.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7945
the CVR 15 is a fantastic sub. those will last you for years, and perform outstandingly.
you'll want to power them with a decent amplifier, and put them in a good, ported box tuned to around 25Hz or so.
you'll get good deep bass and tons of it.

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 248
yea get those cvr's with a 1000watt RMS(not max big john) amp, obviously your going cheap so look into

JBL
MTX
Audiobahn(MAYBE)
Hifonics(MAYBE)
Soundstream

when you do find a amp thats 1000 w rms tell us all the specs to make sure it will work with your configuration, i don't recommend any of the amps that i put maybe next to but they do treat you really well on a budget and are not horrible amps by any means just not that good of amps

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 639
The comp vr is like very awsome...heard em b4 and there awsome...get u either a couple 10's or 1 15 inch compvr and u will be heard...lol i love hifonics amps, not the most eficeint but cheap power

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7953
you could find a kicker kx1200.1 used on ebay pretty cheaply I'd bet.
that'd give ya 600 watts per sub at 1 ohm. then ya just need two subs with dual 4 ohm coils each.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us