How come nobody discusses these brands ?

Username: Rovin

Post Number: 5
I'm new 2 car audio & been reading this forum daily almost 3 mths now & wondering Y no1 talks about high power subs Like Atomic , CV Strokers pro , MMATS Juggernauth or the slightly lesser Dreadnaut , Hifonics XX3215 (3200w rms) or even Pioneer Premier's TS-W5000SPL , Orion's H2 , Ma Audio HK 15X2 or even Crossfire . Do people only like 2 talk about Kicker's L7 & never tried out any of the above ???

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker

Slave lake, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 70
we are not all rich they just sound expensive thats way i would say

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7940
Atomic - fairly new, relatively speaking, but heard some good things.
CV Strokers pro - SPL sub strictly. Better subs out there for the money and CV's build quality isn't what it was fifteen years ago.
MMATS Juggernaut or Dreadnaut - good subs. rather expensive, and most people on here are students, kids, or just flat broke. competitors don't need to discuss these subs. we already know them intimately.
Hifonics XX3215 - don't like hifonics
Pioneer Premier's TS-W5000SPL - not bad subs
Orion's H2 - not as good as other subs at the same price.
Ma Audio HK 15X2 - mobile authority blows goats. Just look at who owns them for proof.
Crossfire - meh.. not one of my favorites.

for the record I can't stand the solobaric square subs either.. not the L5, L7, or solo X subs. they all have design and reliability issues.
the Comp and CompVR subs from Kicker are much better products.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4259
I agree, I wish Kicker would screw their head on straight and come out with a caliber round subwoofer like they used to have instead of dedicating time and R&D dollars to try to make an architecturally flawed design work better.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7955
but man, all the kiddoz dig it, yo..
it's 2 furious n shizzle
like all the honda civics ya see em in

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3511
Something doesn't look right. It's 12:47pm and you guys are both on?
Glad I wasn't the only one hating "square" subs from Kicker.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7964
he was on at 12am, me at 12pm
I'm relaxing.. had surgery a week ago, so I'm ordered to rest for a few weeks.. gives me time to catch up around here.

couldn't sleep last night anyway.. was up till 6 this morning, then got back up at 9.. lol
ya know, at 4am, there is nothing at all on TV.. not even on sat.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 647
lol why hate on ma audio...they might not have great sq but they can get loud lol

master ace
Unregistered guest
whys kicker so bad, if the guy want spl and cheap kicker the way to go as for as cheap spl sub go the only thing that sucks about them in my book is when i had them i could not just swap them out and keep old box had to get hole new one, becouse of the square shape:-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
from what i read here it mean lower rms Kicker subs play alot cleaner - better sql subs ?

I have recently bought 2 12inch Pioneers TS-W306DVC 400rms each & built a ported fac spec box & 4 that $ they perform really good - i wuz surprised .

Any o U guys tried pioneers ???

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 7977
kicker - lead slap, lead separation, surround failure, cone failure

ma audio - who cares how loud it is if it sounds like crap? if all I wanted to hear was noise, I'd go listen to air hammers at a construction site.

Bronze Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 99
OOOOOOooohh...
my god, that was suck a kick a$$ statement.
WWEW!!!!!! Right on! LOL

..(sorry)

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 103
Does anyone know the web site address for these "atomic" subs mentioned. I tried looking... just wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head.
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
http://www.atomicspeakers.com/

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 730
haha that was funny glass. a kid in my town jsut blew $650 on a 15" American Bass VFL competition sub. I nearly killed him over it lol! What's funny is I had been telling him to go with a brahma or a XXX but he didn't listen. Now he tells me he wish he would have listend. The guy who sold him the sub said if he can blow it he can have his money back. We've hooked it up to two 1500 watts hifonics and distorted the hell out of it and it won't blow. A wall socket is next. The sub in both of our opinions sounds like crap but the sum b*tch sure does take a beating.

Gold Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8212
220VAC utility outlet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us