MT modle from RE

Unregistered guest
dose any one have or heard one before? and yes i know "get get XXX" but i was wondering about the MT?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 424
That is a hardcore competition sub. Probably not something a daily driver would want. So unless you just want to win comps and you have a very hefty wallet, I would suggest something else.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 626
seriously 3030 listen 2 issac man...those handle like 10 000 watts rms and there intended for comps only

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 51
I've heard the MT's don't sound half bad for an SPL setup actually. I believe they're rated for 2,000w RMS, not 10,000. They'll take a ton of abuse though. As far as runnin it for a daily driver, there's nothin wrong with it. Many people do.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 490
go big or go home....if you can afford the sub, and the power it takes to move it, then why the f*ck not?...youll be the loudest around guaranteed.

Unregistered guest
how about 4 15 mt ported with 1500 watts a sub with a 500 amp alt? think that will hit?

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 247
yea it'll hit...it'll hit you all the way to the emergency room...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 498
500 amp alternator?...ummmm no.....1 MT will take 4 1500 watt amps.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 891
NO actually they only need aroudn 2k-3k dependant on the enclsoures their in..They can take take much more but its not recommended for daily use anymore than 3k.Even thoguh you're never goign to give the sub an actual 3k the whole time while you're bumping. Steve meade has 4 18" MT's with 8 1501d's and he's only using 2 300amp alternator but with alot of bateries. So 2 300amp alternators you should be fine but it depends on how much power you're going to give trhe subs on how big of an alt. you need

Bronze Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 94
u know they hit when it sais under warranty that there isnt 1 due to theyre extreme power

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobass10

Cape Coral, FL United States

Post Number: 63
"how about 4 15 mt ported with 1500 watts a sub with a 500 amp alt? think that will hit?"

How much space do you have? This may or may not be a good idea. What vehicle?

Unregistered guest
GEO METRO with no back seat and on 30 inc rims lifted with lambo doors. oh and custom paint

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 428
30" rims???? OK.....

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 256
omg IF someone could get that to work that would be sick..dotn forget the hydrolic system and the nitrous tank right next to the subs...haha Geo wtf

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 139
30" rims. You must got deep pockets. Or you talkin out the side of your neck.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 429
4 15" MT's are probably not going to work in that car man. First, you need to have lots of power. With lots of power you are going to need quite a lot of space for just amps alone. Then each sub, if you are going to go ported, is going to need ATLEAST 4 cubic feet of airspace. I just don't see you having the space for that.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 430
BTW, if you are telling the truth about this GEO, I gotta see a pic of this.....

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3063
Too bad they don't make 30 inch rims...

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 139
too bad Geo Metros would be literally anihilated with a lot smaller system than that. I had a friend who had one. Me and 3 other guys would be able to carry it down the block...and lean it up against a building in an alley, LOL

Unregistered guest
f no iam not telling the truth about the car hahahahahaha man it was funny thinking about it . just think rolling down the street bumping some lil jhon hahaha oh.... ya they do make 30 inc rims and 28 and 21 and just about any size you have the money for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us