Audiobahn (A8000T)

Bronze Member
Username: Kdkd2020

Post Number: 16
Gonna get this amp and run it with 2 12" audiobahn subs.. 400rms a sub and 800rms a pair. This a good amp? and where can i get it for a nice price?"

Bronze Member
Username: Prankstar008

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 40
everyone seems to love this amp....ive been told that they sell for as little as $115 (tho usualy more, but also usualy under $200) on ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 137
ok...again...audiobahn does overate their products...but if yur on a budget i guess its ok...but u should look into something else if i were you...like 2 12" kicker cvr and maybe like a jbl 600.1 or something...idk...audiobahn goes more for the looks than the sound...so its up to u but the setup i told u would be a good setup for money...

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2418
That amp is one of the best for the price, theres a reason a lot of people like it.
try www.sonicelectronix.com they usually have good prices.

KMARTXR
Unregistered guest
i had a a8002t and my friend has an a8000t and they sound great

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 211
I love audiobahn amps, especially when im doing a budget system for my friends and almost always either use audiobahn/hifonics/MTX, and so far they all love there system, (that i pretty much did for them) haha

audiobahn treats you very well on budgets

Bronze Member
Username: Nitrouspimpxide

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 15
bro audiobahn amps are great for the budget...but really for a lil more u could get a sick A$$ oldschool amp from orion...like an orion hcca 250g4...those old school orions put audiobahn to shame and will most deff. outlast them...AND SOUND WAYYYY CLEANER
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us